Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Tyler141322
Tyler141322 May 1st, 2022

@Hope we are so happy to have people like you making a difference

User Profile: nyxj1x
nyxj1x May 1st, 2022

@Hopehello

User Profile: resourcefulFriend2226
resourcefulFriend2226 May 1st, 2022

hi

User Profile: closxlifee
closxlifee May 2nd, 2022

Hii! I’m Chloe & I joined 7 cups for my mental health (anxiety and depression) and maybe BPD which I still need to get in contact with my doctors for. I am here to gain support but also help people as much as I can :)

4 replies
User Profile: Owlie
Owlie May 4th, 2022

@closxlifee Welcome!

User Profile: thisisEsmeralda7
thisisEsmeralda7 May 9th, 2022

I'm all ears whenever you feel the need to talk about anything!

User Profile: C3Geo
C3Geo May 9th, 2022

Welcome!

User Profile: C3Geo
C3Geo May 9th, 2022

Welcome!


load more
User Profile: independentPapaya
independentPapaya May 2nd, 2022

@Hope

im here because i just wanted to be able to vent to people and hopefully love myself more. recently I've started cutting my arm again and I'm fighting the urge to keep doing it,

2 replies
User Profile: Owlie
Owlie May 4th, 2022

@independentPapaya Welcome!

User Profile: Bright7cups
Bright7cups May 8th, 2022

@independentPapaya welcome to 7 cups well done for taking your first step by reaching out this takes a lot, one step at a time! We are here for you.

load more
User Profile: Kirtan1
Kirtan1 May 5th, 2022

Hello there.

User Profile: sereneRose8936
sereneRose8936 May 5th, 2022

@Hope i want to help people

User Profile: StillLearning1
StillLearning1 May 5th, 2022

@Hope

Hello, I hope that all of these new members find their first couple of chats well. Remember, if you get a non-responsive listener on the first conversation, don't worry about starting a new one. Each of us has different experiences and may be better well suited for helping in different situations. To everyone getting the help they need!

User Profile: StillLearning1
StillLearning1 May 5th, 2022

Welcome all new members! Remember to not get discouraged from a long wait time, or a nonresponsive listener. This is a great way to expand ones horizons, and reach out for affordable help.

User Profile: CalmTalkAmelia
CalmTalkAmelia May 5th, 2022

Welcome! I just came here myself. I enjoy helping people and I have a background in art therapy and counseling/coaching.