Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Mischievous14
Mischievous14 May 9th, 2022

Hi. I am new here. Just found this app and am thankful.


My life has not been easy. Most of my childhood was filled with abuse, neglect, and abandonment. That lead me in my teens and adult life to drugs to mask the pain as well as abusive relationship after abusive relationship. I am 38 and have a daughter who is almost 2 now and a marriage that is falling apart so I did some serious searching and finally am willing to admit that their is something off in my brain. I have an appointment with a psychiatrist on Saturday, but I'm struggling...

1 reply
User Profile: C3Geo
C3Geo May 9th, 2022

Welcome!!!!!

load more
User Profile: C3Geo
C3Geo May 9th, 2022

Hello! I’m relatively new here, I’m a teen who would one day like to get into the psychology industry. I really hope that I can make a positive impact on this community whilst obtaining useful experience :)

1 reply
User Profile: calmwme
calmwme May 11th, 2022

Welcome!! It's really great to have someome that interested in psychology!

load more

Im spring.glad to be here

User Profile: TreeEver
TreeEver May 9th, 2022

@Hope I am here because my life is meaningless. I am looking for help with getting unstuck. I'd appreciate any support with this I can get but better to have some idea on what to do.

User Profile: PhenixHart08
PhenixHart08 May 10th, 2022

If I'm being 100% honest, I'm looking for somewhere to talk about the insane roller coaster that has been my life and some trauma that is resurfacing in my life. I am setting up therapy but in my area, a new patient is looking at about 2-3 months out. That's a long time to go without any kind of help. So, I'm hoping platforms like this can be a good substitute for now.

User Profile: Ajsnow2
Ajsnow2 May 10th, 2022

This app has helped me so much in connecting with people that share the same experiences. Feel free to reach out anytime !

User Profile: niceSunset2007
niceSunset2007 May 10th, 2022
I want to get experience..and also help people find solutions to their problem
User Profile: tranquilSoul4102
tranquilSoul4102 May 10th, 2022

Hello, just trying to make the world better one conversation at a time.

User Profile: kallisti23
kallisti23 May 11th, 2022

I’m so glad you are here! We are here to support you on your journey and can’t wait to talk soon. 😊

User Profile: Explorer0
Explorer0 May 11th, 2022

@Hope hi