Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Jessie1724
Jessie1724 May 17th, 2022

@Hope Hello everyone. I am here to lend ears to anyone who needs it. Message me! We can chat! You are so valuable! You matter!!!

User Profile: Ru3z
Ru3z May 17th, 2022

Hi I'm New here but i'm here to support and help others in anyway shape or from and just to listen and help with teh problems your going through im open to all <3 remember be you and do you :)

User Profile: amiableEast5500
amiableEast5500 May 18th, 2022

@Hope I am here because I have a lot of anxiety and depression and this is what my job is offering for mental health support.

1 reply
User Profile: Healtogether702
Healtogether702 May 20th, 2022

@amiableEast5500

Hi there and welcome to 7 cups! It is great to have you with us, I hope you find some comfort and peace here, and some friends who can listen and support you no matter what.


load more
May 18th, 2022

Hello

User Profile: Quesadillaqueen12
Quesadillaqueen12 May 19th, 2022

Hi! I want to be a listener to help people like me. I want them to know that someone is there for them when the don’t think anyone is.I’m hoping I can help people with anxiety, depression and anything else similar.

User Profile: blueScarf3236
blueScarf3236 May 19th, 2022

*TW* Hello. I’m not really sure how this works but I feel I’m at the end of my rope. I suffer from Bipolar 1 and psychosis and, increasingly so lately, feel I am losing control of myself. I witnessed a horrible accident that took my fathers life almost a year and I can’t recover from it. My mom and I are now getting evicted short notice from my childhood home. I feel I’m failing in my addiction recovery. I’m making constant terrible decisions that hurt myself and those I care about around me. The medications I’ve been on for 7 years feel like they aren’t working anymore. My therapist of 4 years whom I’ve gained incredible rapport with I feel is getting frustrated with my lack of motivation. I even tried a psych ward for a few weeks about a month ago. I’m in a constant limbo of hating myself and everything around me. I’ve made so much progress over the past few years and now I feel like everything is crashing down and I’ve lost everything I’ve gained. Hallucinations are getting worse, mood stability is at an all time low, panic attacks worse than I’ve ever experienced in my life, so I decided to join a support group, if not to find answers but maybe at least a community.

1 reply
User Profile: silverunicorn123
silverunicorn123 May 26th, 2022

Hello, you are in the right place. I’m proud of you for joining the 7 cup community. There are so many people who want to support and listen to you. There are tons of resources here. You are so strong and we are going to get through this together. You are not alone.

load more
User Profile: cuddlySky98
cuddlySky98 May 21st, 2022

Welcome ❤️

have a wonderful day!

User Profile: PumpKinNes16
PumpKinNes16 May 22nd, 2022

Hello!

I am Nes. I've just recently been a member roughly two days ago, and I'm so thankful that I have found this site. As of late, my life has gotten a turn for the worst, personally. I've recently made some heavy decisions which I don't fully know yet if they will be better for me, perhaps only time will tell. I really need a lot of support, so in tandem with psychiatrist visits, I'll look to this site for help, as well. Pleased to meet you all!

User Profile: littlepotatoe1821
littlepotatoe1821 May 22nd, 2022

Welcome to 7cups!!

We want to help you through your hard times so please trust us to provide that support for you!

User Profile: IShiFood
IShiFood May 22nd, 2022

Hi all! Nice to meet ya!