Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Catnip2000
Catnip2000 May 22nd, 2022

Hello, I'm a new listener!

User Profile: Frogsandrain
Frogsandrain May 22nd, 2022

Hello, my name is Theodore and I’m a new listener. Welcome to 7 cups.

User Profile: pranfernape
pranfernape May 22nd, 2022

Hey guys, just joined the platform and wanted to introduce myself. Pranfernape here 😊 . Looking forward to helping others and growing with this community.

User Profile: tidyLychee9265
tidyLychee9265 May 23rd, 2022

@Hope

Hi, I am new here. thank you for having me.

User Profile: StressedGirl
StressedGirl May 23rd, 2022

Hi, not sure where to post this, but I'm really needing some support right now. Trying to deal with my dad's (undiagnosed) autistic traits coming out a lot with shorter intervals inbetween (maybe two-three weeks at most). Thanks.

User Profile: Jrad99
Jrad99 May 23rd, 2022

Welcome!

User Profile: Jrad99
Jrad99 May 23rd, 2022

Welcome!

User Profile: Jrad99
Jrad99 May 23rd, 2022

Thank you!

User Profile: softMoon4525
softMoon4525 May 23rd, 2022

hey everyone I just recently joined 7 cups and I’m happy to be here!

2 replies
User Profile: Healtogether702
Healtogether702 May 25th, 2022

@softMoon4525

Hi there ! Welcome to 7cups. I hope you find this a safe and engaging place to start your journey of healing and self love. We are all here for you if you need to talk or have any questions about different paths and programmes. I am sure you can find tons of useful things in here and, hopefully, a few good friends as well.

User Profile: CloudValentine
CloudValentine May 25th, 2022

@softMoon4525 Welcome!

load more
User Profile: JojoVertigo
JojoVertigo May 23rd, 2022

Hi, I'm new here and looking to make new friends. I've had a pretty rough past and would like to start fresh. If anyone would be willing to give me a chance and get to know me, I'd be highly grateful. Thank you.

3 replies
User Profile: Healtogether702
Healtogether702 May 25th, 2022

@JojoVertigo

Welcome to 7cups! it is great to have you with us! we are a friendly bunch and I hope you can find people with whom you can connect and share. Troubles shared are troubles halved, right? We all have a past, some darker than others, and that is why this diverse community is a good place for a fresh start. If you feel like a chat, we are here for you. Speak soon!

2 replies
User Profile: JojoVertigo
JojoVertigo May 25th, 2022

@Healtogether702

Thank you, I appreciate it. Still getting used to this site, haven't had the luxury of talking to more than a few people on here.

1 reply
User Profile: Healtogether702
Healtogether702 May 26th, 2022

@JojoVertigo

Take your time navigating it, it has tons of things. I am available to chat if you need an empathetic ear, or, rather, eye 😄

load more
load more
load more