Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Outoftunemel
Outoftunemel May 24th, 2022

Thank you for sharing.


It feels great being a part of this community on 7cups

User Profile: Klaing1107
Klaing1107 May 24th, 2022

@Hope

  • Hello! My name is Kelly and I am new to 7 cups of tea. This site was recommended to me. Not sure if I am doing things right but am trying. I am struggling in a relationship I am in with someone. This person has some qualities that I don't agree with and have tried to accept them for who they are but feel things are not going to work if those qualities don't change. I feel like a bad person for asking someone to change. That is what I am hoping to working on.

2 replies
User Profile: Healtogether702
Healtogether702 May 25th, 2022

@Klaing1107

Hi and welcome! it is amazing that you have joined and I hope you like it here. There are tons of useful exercises and things you can try here and, of course, communities and listeners to support you through any rough days that may come your way. We've got you.

1 reply
User Profile: Klaing1107
Klaing1107 May 25th, 2022

Thank you!

load more
load more
User Profile: SwapnilV
SwapnilV May 25th, 2022

@Hope

What a wonderful post, I will remember this as I go through my journey as a listener!

User Profile: Existence504
Existence504 May 25th, 2022

@Hope Hello!! I'm a 17yo highschooler looking to improve my personality and also battle negative thoughts that have started bothering me everyday.

I'd like to learn from others' life experiences from when they were 17 and share updates to my life (after completing a workout, a project, etc).

Thank you for building this amazing community! You guys are doing a noble job!

2 replies
User Profile: Healtogether702
Healtogether702 May 26th, 2022

@Existence504

Hi there and welcome! so proud of you that you take the initiative to find ways to cope with whatever emotional issues or negative thoughts are bothering you. I am sure you will find some help here, welcome and great to have you!

User Profile: silverunicorn123
silverunicorn123 May 26th, 2022

Hi there! In proud of you for coming onto 7 cup and receiving the support you need. There are so many resources for you to use, and so many people that want to listen. You’ve got this!


load more
User Profile: sumday1998
sumday1998 May 25th, 2022

I came here hoping to find some help or someone to listen. I've been dealing with my anxiety and depression being all over lately.

The best support that I can think of is a listener and some feedback?


2 replies
User Profile: Healtogether702
Healtogether702 May 26th, 2022

@sumday1998

Hi there. There are also articles on mental health, communities and discussions, mindful practises and paths with easy steps to follow that may help you become more aware of the nature of your emotional turmoil or how to deal with it. Try it all out and see what suits you best, and of course there are listeners always ready to hear you out and offer support. welcome!

User Profile: silverunicorn123
silverunicorn123 May 26th, 2022

Hello and welcome to 7 cups. You came to the right place. All of the listeners are here to support you through it all!

load more
User Profile: kindForever4674
kindForever4674 May 25th, 2022

@Hope hi I joined because I struggled with mental health

1 reply
User Profile: Healtogether702
Healtogether702 May 26th, 2022

@kindForever4674

Welcome! Hope you find here the help you need. hugs

load more
User Profile: CloudValentine
CloudValentine May 25th, 2022

Hi everyone! I'm happy to be here and look forward to being supportive as a listener.

User Profile: Dugoodnow
Dugoodnow May 26th, 2022

Dubois says it all. I hope my listening helps.

User Profile: silverunicorn123
silverunicorn123 May 26th, 2022

Welcome to 7 cup! All of us listeners are so proud of you joining and getting the support you deserve. There are so many resources for you to take advantage of. I’m proud of you and am always here to help.

User Profile: silverunicorn123
silverunicorn123 May 26th, 2022