Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: dancingFireworks1872
dancingFireworks1872 May 26th, 2022

Thank you so much, As someone who has gone through anxiety & so many other things I cannot wait to help others the best that I possibly can.

User Profile: Levi07
Levi07 May 26th, 2022

It feels good to talk. It's an amazing feeling.

User Profile: AnnieLuvCookies
AnnieLuvCookies May 26th, 2022

@Hope

Hii, i'm annie and i came bcuz i didnt really know how to help a friend, thanks to some very nice listeners i have some tips to help my friend

User Profile: josephchant25
josephchant25 May 26th, 2022

@HopeIt has been a long journey, but I’m here to help! Forgiveness set me free, as did learning to love and care for myself. Message me! We can chat! You are so valuable! You matter!!

User Profile: KarliW
KarliW May 27th, 2022

Hello! I'm here as a listener. I know how others have impacted me on my journey through recovery of mental health and I hope to be able to offer that same support to others!

1 reply
User Profile: Sunrise110
Sunrise110 May 31st, 2022

That’s great! Thank you! Life experience will be very helpful when helping others.

load more
User Profile: allergyqueen
allergyqueen May 27th, 2022

Hi all. After 7 years, I’m here to seek help on moving forward with me life

3 replies
User Profile: Versephone
Versephone May 27th, 2022

Hi and welcome! ☺️

That's a very brave thing to do and i really appreciate it.

You can explore more about what's been bothering you in the forums or talk to someone (a listener). We will be happy to hear and support you ☺️

User Profile: JojoVertig0
JojoVertig0 May 28th, 2022

@allergyqueen

Welcome Allergyqueen. I wish you well on finding help. Lots of good people on here.

User Profile: intelligentWillow3937
intelligentWillow3937 May 30th, 2022

Welcome! You are definitely in the right place. I wish you the best of luck as you navigate forward!

load more
User Profile: scarletCurrent5040
scarletCurrent5040 May 27th, 2022

Hi, had an anxiety break down a few days ok, feeling anxious and shaky at the moment

1 reply
User Profile: Versephone
Versephone May 27th, 2022

Hi, i'm really sorry to hear that. It must've been hard for you these days. We are here to listen and support you anytime you need ☺️

load more
User Profile: sweetOcean1415
sweetOcean1415 May 28th, 2022

I originally came here to talk to someone and be heard. However, after discovering the site I realized I would feel more fulfilled by helping others in the process. I am happy to be here.

2 replies
User Profile: Versephone
Versephone May 30th, 2022

That's really kind of you! Thank you so much for being a listener and welcome :)

User Profile: PumpkabooKayla
PumpkabooKayla May 31st, 2022

@sweetOcean1415

Glad to have you here! Helping others here is really a fulfilling experience.

load more
User Profile: genuineCherry8713
genuineCherry8713 May 30th, 2022

Hello everyone, I'm exicted to try and help as much as I can. And just be the listening ear for many people.

2 replies
User Profile: Versephone
Versephone May 30th, 2022

That's really kind of you! Thank you so much for being a listener and welcome!

User Profile: PumpkabooKayla
PumpkabooKayla May 31st, 2022

@genuineCherry8713

Thanks for joining this worthy cause! I hope you enjoy your time here.

load more
User Profile: intelligentWillow3937
intelligentWillow3937 May 30th, 2022

Hi everyone! I welcome you all here. You are in the right place to get some help through anything you’re going through.

1 reply
User Profile: intelligentWillow3937
intelligentWillow3937 May 30th, 2022

Also if you need anything, please let me know! I’m here!

load more