Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: intelligentWillow3937
intelligentWillow3937 May 30th, 2022

Hi everyone! I welcome you all here. You are in the right place to get some help through anything you’re going through.

1 reply
User Profile: intelligentWillow3937
intelligentWillow3937 May 30th, 2022

Also if you need anything, please let me know! I’m here!

load more
User Profile: bouncyNight2522
bouncyNight2522 May 30th, 2022

I’m happy that everyone here is so supportive and kind.

User Profile: helpfulMelon8670
helpfulMelon8670 May 31st, 2022

Hello all! My name is Ryan and I have been living with schizophrenia for four years now. Looking to chat with people with similar experience as me and hopefully find some common interests. I have a masters degree and am working in the mental health field. Very proud of how far I have come, looking to build relationships in the community! Feel free to reply or chat me(:

User Profile: adorableEmbrace2307
adorableEmbrace2307 May 31st, 2022

I'm happy to be here!

User Profile: Stardream345
Stardream345 May 31st, 2022

Hi all

User Profile: Sunbeam01
Sunbeam01 June 1st, 2022

@HopeHi members of 7 cups!

I hope to be able to have chats with many of you and help to improve your mindset one chat at a time :)

User Profile: Sunbeam01
Sunbeam01 June 1st, 2022

Welcoming all members, I hope you have a very meaningful and positive experience with listeners and I hope to help. I am so happy you have made this step :)

User Profile: LovingWings940
LovingWings940 June 2nd, 2022

Yes

User Profile: jovialRiver6999
jovialRiver6999 June 2nd, 2022

I hope everyone gets the support they need! I'm here for you!

User Profile: Rob2276
Rob2276 June 3rd, 2022

Hi everyone. I’m Rob from Illinois. Trying to get my anxiety under control. Been a long couple years. New doc changed all my meds and I’m starting some counseling next week. Any good book recommendations?

1 reply
User Profile: 7CupsCommunity
7CupsCommunity June 4th, 2022

@Rob2276

Hi Rob, welcome to the community. We are excited to have you here with us here.

load more