Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: carefulKitten1131
carefulKitten1131 June 9th, 2022

Newbie for me is becoming the person God has fashioned in this work environment, gladly one day each day.

User Profile: Aeloise247
Aeloise247 June 9th, 2022

Hello! I’m new to this, any advice?

User Profile: Aeloise247
Aeloise247 June 9th, 2022

Hello, I’m new here, any advice?

User Profile: freshLove50
freshLove50 June 9th, 2022

Hi everyone,


in listening i get an opportunity to learn and help my keeping space for others . It has helped me and I hope to be of service.

User Profile: NebTheSqueb
NebTheSqueb June 9th, 2022

@Hope

Gwagwa

User Profile: BelieveFightHope
BelieveFightHope June 10th, 2022

Its been a long hard Journey but I made it out alive 💕 and I'm here to support and listen to anyone who thinks they cannot make it out alive! Remember you're a fighter and you can fight through this battle to win I believe in you 🥰

User Profile: BelieveFightHope
BelieveFightHope June 10th, 2022

it's been a long hard journey of challenges, obstacles and struggles but I made it out alive 💕 so I'm here to listen and support to anyone who thinks they cannot make it out alive because one thing I learned through this journey is that pain doesn't last and things get better because there is always hope even when you think there isn't 🥰

1 reply
User Profile: PumpkabooKayla
PumpkabooKayla June 12th, 2022

Giving back to others after we’ve made it though pain ourselves is one of the best things we can do. You made it out of the storm, and now you’re wanting to help lift others up - kudos to you for that.

load more
User Profile: Sabah01
Sabah01 June 10th, 2022

@Hope I'm very happy and excited to be a part of this platform.

User Profile: Sabah01
Sabah01 June 10th, 2022

@Hope I'm very happy and excited to be part of this valuable platform.

User Profile: KathleenSylvia
KathleenSylvia June 10th, 2022

I am having issues with my job and my relationship and am hoping I can find like-minded people here.

1 reply
User Profile: PumpkabooKayla
PumpkabooKayla June 12th, 2022

Welcome! It’s such a good step that you’re reaching out to find people who can understand the tough experiences you’re going through. I hope you find what you’re looking for.

load more