Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: turquoiseHuman7264
turquoiseHuman7264 June 11th, 2022

Hi everyone,

I am a 33 year old mom of a 2.5 year old and an 11 month old. I used to struggle with depression and anxiety when I was younger, but I really thought I had kicked it over the past few years. Sure, I would have a few bad days here or there, but I would always just lay low and pull out of it after a while.

Well, ever since my maternity leave ended last October after my son was born, I have been really struggling with parental and job stress. I work from home, which can be very difficult with a toddler and baby around, as you can imagine. I used to be able to take some downtime to lay in bed for a day or two when things got bad, but I'm not able to do that anymore. Everything is go, go, go, non-stop now. Even our recent staycation was like this, though the stress was at least pretty manageable that week.

Looking for some new coping mechanisms to make it through this trying time. It is getting more and more difficult fighting and pretending like everything is okay. Because of my past, I already know therapy and medicine are not for me, so I figured I'd better be proactive and restart my own wellness journey.

Thank you all for having me here. ☺️


User Profile: MyNameIsJustM
MyNameIsJustM June 11th, 2022

Hello! I'm M, and I'm an Australian teenager. I joined 7 Cups yesterday to find support for eating issues, body dysmorphia, anxiety and OCD. I use she/they pronouns.

1 reply
User Profile: PumpkabooKayla
PumpkabooKayla June 12th, 2022

Welcome to 7 cups! I hope you find the support and understanding that you are looking for here. Congrats on taking a step forward to healing.

load more
User Profile: EnbyDani
EnbyDani June 11th, 2022

Welcome!!

You matter and deserve support!


User Profile: EnbyDani
EnbyDani June 11th, 2022

Hope to chat to some of you soon!!

User Profile: BelieveFightHope
BelieveFightHope June 12th, 2022

Welcome everyone I am so happy you are here 7 cups

User Profile: Help2Happiness
Help2Happiness June 12th, 2022

It is an important step to acknowledge that you need help, and it's courageous. Your being here means that you have taken that first step towards a better day ahead, kudos to you!

Always here to help, you're welcome to chat!

User Profile: hopefulSunshine9263
hopefulSunshine9263 June 12th, 2022

Hello everyone

User Profile: kindKoala6492
kindKoala6492 June 14th, 2022

I'm new here and willing to help!

User Profile: tidyHickory3283
tidyHickory3283 June 14th, 2022

Hello everyone!!!

7 Cups has helped me a lot and I can't express in words how much I love this site. Thanks a lot 7 Cups for existing. I am glad I came across this site, I feel like it's the bestest decision I have ever made in my whole life. ❤

User Profile: Aeaespa
Aeaespa June 14th, 2022

Hi! I'm new here and was looking to help others and find a safe community to talk through problems. Happy to be here