Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!
-
This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.
Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!
Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?
How can we best support you?
Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!
Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!
edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021
Welcome
Just saying hi.
Any folks here looking to change their alcohol use? looking to stop my occasional binginging, not go completely sober. I'd like to still be able to enjoy wine with dinner, or have a fruity drink on a cruise, but I need to change my approach.
Happy to be here!
Yes true that
Welcome to 7 cups
Thank you!! I am a listener and appreciate this post! Definitely here to make a change.
hello everyone here seeing this! <3 just know you are never alone!! we can chat if you feel down! :D
I am new here, ready to provide a listening ear and hope to grow as an individual also. Advise is welcomed.
Happy to be here