Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Alanis09
Alanis09 June 20th, 2022

Welcome to all new members!


I hope I can help most of you when you need it. Stay strong and keep fighting. I'm proud of you all.

User Profile: PeacefulAura
PeacefulAura June 20th, 2022

Welcome to 7 Cups! So happy you took this step!

User Profile: PeacefulAura
PeacefulAura June 20th, 2022

Welcome!

User Profile: PeacefulAura
PeacefulAura June 20th, 2022

Welcome!

User Profile: HelpfulLucy22
HelpfulLucy22 June 20th, 2022

Welcome everyone! 😊

User Profile: Turquoiseww8378
Turquoiseww8378 June 20th, 2022

Hello all. I've been feeling lost since my mom passed 3 yrs ago. I find myself anxious, depressed, short tempered. But mainly I feel alone. I don't get the attention I need from my husband and that leaves me feeling worthless.


Sorry to sound so negative.


1 reply
User Profile: Kanako12
Kanako12 June 21st, 2022

Welcome, it’s a great step to come out and talk about your trauma I am proud of you! :)

load more
User Profile: Kanako12
Kanako12 June 20th, 2022

Welcome everyone! I am glad you all decided to take the step and join us! Be proud of yourself!

User Profile: Kanako12
Kanako12 June 20th, 2022

Welcome

User Profile: Btrade
Btrade June 21st, 2022

Hi everyone. My family has had about a month of one bad thing after another. My hubby decided to deal with everything through substance use which in turn added to my emotional distress at the same time taking away the support I generally received from him. I came here hoping to just have an outlet and maybe some unbiased advice.

User Profile: 1234clover
1234clover June 21st, 2022

Hello I’ve been struggling with finding a sense of community and belonging. I’ll be 26 soon I’ve always liked to have a best friend but recently I had to cut her out because the relationship was unhealthy and this definitely hasn’t helped me. I truly believe that no matter how terrible people are to you that you should always react in a way that makes you proud to be you. I’ll always choose kindness over anything else. :) if anyone has any group chat suggestions to join that would be useful. Thanks very much!!!