Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: FancyVan2022
FancyVan2022 June 24th, 2022

there have no stress

User Profile: Phantomlover3005
Phantomlover3005 June 25th, 2022

Good to be here


1 reply
User Profile: MaaaDaaa
MaaaDaaa June 27th, 2022

Welcome

load more
User Profile: Phantomlover3005
Phantomlover3005 June 25th, 2022

Great

User Profile: AlexSeven
AlexSeven June 25th, 2022

Hello!

User Profile: WingedSoul
WingedSoul June 25th, 2022

Welcome to 7 Cups!

User Profile: blissfulTouch29
blissfulTouch29 June 25th, 2022

Welcome to all the new members

User Profile: Amylistener87
Amylistener87 June 26th, 2022

Welcome!

User Profile: glowofthelight
glowofthelight June 26th, 2022

Hello, thank you for the warm welcome. I am here because due to the pandemic I haven't been able to meet with my counselor, she will take my calls, texts, or zoom meeting invitation. I feel like a group support with so many resources could only add to my mental health support. I was diagnosed with PTSD, BPD, anxiety, and depression. I was sexually molested as a very young child. (2-5yrs). I decided to seek counseling for it when I was 48 yrs old. Now I am 51 and can tell you that I am finally healing but with an understanding of the affect. Life is a journey and things happen throughout it, thank goodness I found 7 cups. I feel at home with this support group. Thank you for reaching out and greeting me.

User Profile: anteeeeewashere
anteeeeewashere June 26th, 2022

Hey there! I'm happy to help! If you ever need help, I'm here for you.

User Profile: royalPomegranate6134
royalPomegranate6134 June 27th, 2022

Welcome !!