Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: MaaaDaaa
MaaaDaaa June 27th, 2022

I am so happy to have you here , we qre her just for you ♥️

User Profile: Nova3
Nova3 June 27th, 2022

Hi, I'm Nova!
I'm really excited to be here with everyone and I'm excited to grow my listening and support skills!

1 reply
User Profile: listeningears1234
listeningears1234 July 5th, 2022

Hi @Nova3 ! Welcome!

load more
User Profile: Izzy314159
Izzy314159 June 27th, 2022

I’m so angry. Angry at nothing. Angry at something. Angry at everything and everyone.


I keep myself so busy that I’m distracted from acting out.
User Profile: Shandralyn
Shandralyn June 27th, 2022

I just joined as a listener last night. I’ve always loved making connections with people, and so far, this seems to a great platform for it! I’ve already chatted with a handful of interesting people.

User Profile: AmyMir6
AmyMir6 June 27th, 2022

Im happy to be here and to help!

User Profile: AmyMir6
AmyMir6 June 27th, 2022

Welcom

User Profile: girlwholifts
girlwholifts June 27th, 2022

I am a new listener and I am ready to listen to anyone who needs it!

2 replies
User Profile: AmyMir6
AmyMir6 June 28th, 2022

Welcome!

User Profile: sereneOasis709
sereneOasis709 June 28th, 2022

@girlwholifts Welcome! Great to have you here!

load more
User Profile: mamalauryn85
mamalauryn85 June 28th, 2022

Hi I'm Lauryn. I am here to get support for past trauma/cptsd. This is my first-time getting help for.

1 reply
User Profile: purpleBear9100
purpleBear9100 June 30th, 2022

@mamalauryn85

Welcome Lauryn!! All of us are so happy that you're here and so proud of you for reaching out for support. We're here for you!❤️

load more
User Profile: sereneOasis709
sereneOasis709 June 28th, 2022

@Hope Hi everyone! I am Oasis and I'm new here! Seems like such a great supporting community already! Can't wait to get stuck in and be here to listen and help some people!


User Profile: AmyMir6
AmyMir6 June 28th, 2022

Welcome