Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: GentleSpace4444
GentleSpace4444 June 28th, 2022

@Hope Hello there! I am here to help and happy to aid those in need! Glad to be a part of a positive environment for those in need :)

User Profile: softMoon00
softMoon00 June 28th, 2022

@Hope I am here to provide emotional support for others, especially for those who are either dealing with relationship stress, family stress, or anxiety in general!

User Profile: KevinsGirl2020
KevinsGirl2020 June 28th, 2022

Hello everyone, my name is Christy. I have no idea how to make this short, but I will give it a shot. I am a childhood trauma survivor. My mental health took a nose dive two years ago and about 25 breakdowns occurred during that time. I have Complex PTSD with dissociation, anxiety and depression. I am a former Probation Officer and Substance Use Counselor. I hope to go back to counseling once I get myself stabilized. I really need to grow my support system and learn some serious coping skills ASAP. I am very happy to be here and I need all the help I can get.

1 reply
User Profile: CalmWaves3939
CalmWaves3939 June 28th, 2022

@KevinsGirl2020

Hiya Christy! Lovely to meet you and thank you so much for sharing and coming to 7 cups. We are all glad to have you here ❤️ You are taking a step in the right direction by growing your support system! Remember there are also community group rooms where you can speak with other members and you can browse around the forums ✨ Feel free to reach out to a listener too! Thank you for joining us it is lovely to meet you. I am sorry you have had to go through so much 💜

Waves

load more
User Profile: SJListens
SJListens June 29th, 2022

Hi everyone! I’m Sophie. Based in the UK and very happy to be here :) I’ve lived experience of anxiety, depression and trauma and in September I’m starting training to become a counsellor - which is exciting and terrifying at the same time! I only found out about 7 Cups yesterday via an Instagram ad but I knew immediately it was something I’d like to be part of. I can’t wait to get started supporting others while continuing my own healing journey. Look forward to getting to know some of you better <3

1 reply
User Profile: sereneOasis709
sereneOasis709 June 30th, 2022

@SJListens welcome. Great to have you on board!

load more
User Profile: Ishq1414
Ishq1414 June 29th, 2022

Thank you for welcoming

User Profile: Ishq1414
Ishq1414 June 29th, 2022

Here I am available for you all how can I help you ❤️😊

User Profile: waterofglass
waterofglass July 1st, 2022

Hello people! Is this right? I'm here to learn, help if possible, and grow as a person in this dynamic world! Nice to meet you all!

1 reply
User Profile: sereneOasis709
sereneOasis709 July 8th, 2022

@waterofglass hi. Nice to meet you too!

load more
User Profile: MamaLlama3
MamaLlama3 July 1st, 2022



Hello all! I am here as someone who has suffered grief, anxiety and depression for 2/3 of my life now. I've come here to find support and a unbiased, listening ear and soul.

1 reply
User Profile: IsleyLockhart
IsleyLockhart July 5th, 2022

@MamaLlama3 welcome to 7cups! We are happy to have you here. There are many listeners available to lend an ear when you need some support!

load more
User Profile: blueduck08
blueduck08 July 1st, 2022

Welcome all! ❤️

User Profile: endearingSunrise4449
endearingSunrise4449 July 1st, 2022

Glad to see you have taken the first step to healing!!.

7 cups of Tea welcomes you!!