Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Lovenonia
Lovenonia July 1st, 2022

I am a new listener. Just joined the application to help people :)

1 reply
User Profile: sereneOasis709
sereneOasis709 July 8th, 2022

@Lovenonia hi. Welcome to 7 cups!

load more
User Profile: Tabbysflower
Tabbysflower July 1st, 2022

@Hope

Sorry if I'm doing this wrong. I am an older lady. I live alone. I suffer from severe anxiety. I'm here for friendly support and compassion. Nice to meet everyone. 😊

2 replies
User Profile: listeningears1234
listeningears1234 July 5th, 2022

Hi @Tabbysflower ! Welcome. You are not alone! We are there for you!

User Profile: sereneOasis709
sereneOasis709 July 8th, 2022

@Tabbysflower hi. Welcome to 7 cups!

load more
User Profile: 33denice
33denice July 1st, 2022

Hello, I'm Denise. Nice to meet you all.

User Profile: considerateDog9882
considerateDog9882 July 1st, 2022

@Hope Hello!

User Profile: Grandmatater
Grandmatater July 2nd, 2022

Kind a new want some one on one counseling therapy. Anyone know that they take insurance?

User Profile: bambjorn
bambjorn July 2nd, 2022

@Hope

Hi, my name is Bjorn. Nice to be a new member of this community.

3 replies
User Profile: Nova3
Nova3 July 2nd, 2022

@bambjorn

Hi! It's nice to see you here!

User Profile: beanstalkkkk
beanstalkkkk July 4th, 2022

hello! wonderful to welcome you to the warm, supporting community of 7 cups!

User Profile: sereneOasis709
sereneOasis709 July 8th, 2022

@bambjorn welcome to 7 cups. Great to have you here!

load more
User Profile: delunaMoon819
delunaMoon819 July 3rd, 2022

@CompassionateTiny welcome! I'm glad to see you here!!

User Profile: delunaMoon819
delunaMoon819 July 3rd, 2022

Hello. I'm a new listener and I am glad to join 7 Cups.

2 replies
User Profile: beanstalkkkk
beanstalkkkk July 4th, 2022

@delunaMoon819 lovely to have you here!

User Profile: sereneOasis709
sereneOasis709 July 8th, 2022

@delunaMoon819 welcome to 7 cups!

load more
User Profile: Kaylaflower2227
Kaylaflower2227 July 5th, 2022

hi

User Profile: listeningears1234
listeningears1234 July 5th, 2022

Hi! I have had a few hard experiences along the way and have healed so here to help others heal too!