Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: JJsMama89
JJsMama89 July 5th, 2022

Hi everyone!


This site seems like everything I need and more! I'm very new to 7Cups and I am also very excited to start connecting with others and bettering myself! I'm here because I love to learn new ways to help myself. Unfortunately connection has never been my strong suite. I will have 5 months clean from drugs on the 14th of this month. I have also battled with mental health issues my whole life. I have some abandonment trauma along with a past marriage that was physically and emotionally abusive. I can say that I realized recently that I've been struggling with Borderline Personality Disorder as well. I'm seeking support for anything that can help me. I've been through a lot ( just like everyone else) and so far it seems to me that this site is going to only help me in multiple areas that I struggle with. It's difficult for me to reach out to others and really get connected. I thought maybe this would benefit me in more ways than one by introducing myself and just letting it all out. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. Also I want to thank all the people that keep this site running. You're saving people's lives, remember that! I still am just trying to find my way around the site but I believe I am here to stay! Hope everyone has an amazing day! 💜

User Profile: jessicamae1412
jessicamae1412 July 5th, 2022

Welcome any new members reading!! :D

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 July 5th, 2022

_1657039629.welcome.png

Welcome to all the new members. Being relatively new myself, it takes time to get the gist of this site but there are many many loving hearts here open and ready to help support you. I joined a couple days after my son died painfully from cancer. Long heart breaking story. I came here and found compassion and help going through my grief. I wish you the best on your journey. You're in a good place here to help you. ❤️

User Profile: listeningears1234
listeningears1234 July 5th, 2022

Hi! Welcome everyone!

User Profile: bambjorn
bambjorn July 5th, 2022

Hello. Welcome to 7cups, new members.

User Profile: BlueThunderbird1804
BlueThunderbird1804 July 5th, 2022

@Hope Hello all! I am BlueThunderBird1804
Happy to listen and be a part of the journey of your healing and happiness!

User Profile: honestPeach71488
honestPeach71488 July 5th, 2022

Welcome!!:)

User Profile: honestPeach71488
honestPeach71488 July 5th, 2022

Welcome!!!:)

User Profile: hopefulLily6450
hopefulLily6450 July 6th, 2022

@Hope Hi!

User Profile: hopefulLily6450
hopefulLily6450 July 6th, 2022

It's been a while sense i felt this good! It's going to he hard, but I believe in you!