Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: beautifulSound4620
beautifulSound4620 July 8th, 2022

Thank you for your warm welcome

User Profile: lonelymay
lonelymay July 9th, 2022

Welcome to 7 cups😊

User Profile: Peppens
Peppens July 9th, 2022

Sweet!

User Profile: Delores223
Delores223 July 9th, 2022

@Hope Hello Im new and want to offer my compassion and empathy to everyone that's new

User Profile: awesomeCreature2104
awesomeCreature2104 July 9th, 2022

Nice

User Profile: MrPsitive
MrPsitive July 9th, 2022

....

User Profile: SquishyMaria
SquishyMaria July 10th, 2022

@Hope Hi,my name is Maria and I am a new listener here on 7 cups. I have gone through so much mental trauma as well as physical health issues like a autoimmune disorder, back hernia, and previous stroke. I have experienced discrimination in the medical field as well as society and this allowed me to take a look at my own mental health, its causes, as well as that of others. I take so much happiness in helping others and being open minded. In fact, so much so that I am pursuing a doctorates in clinical or counseling psychology. I love showing kindness, honesty, respect and understanding to everyone. If you ever want someone kind and insightful you can count on me!

@Hope

Hi I'm Haleema


User Profile: Kjag11
Kjag11 July 10th, 2022

Hi

User Profile: skyatnight
skyatnight July 11th, 2022

Hi, I am so excited to be in 7 Cups as a listener. And want to improve my actove listening skills.