Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: skyatnight
skyatnight July 11th, 2022

Hi, I am a new listener. Thank you so much. I am so excited to be here and learn more and improve my listening skills.

User Profile: Legends3828
Legends3828 July 11th, 2022

@Hope

Hello, I am new here. I joined because im having trouble with relationship stuff I guess and what is happening during it right now. I am seeking support on relationship and loneliness and moving on

User Profile: lavenderPomegranate7793
lavenderPomegranate7793 July 11th, 2022

Hi! I am newby! Hope searching useful tips for me

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyleo1234
lovelyleo1234 July 15th, 2022

@lavenderPomegranate7793 Hi! Welcome to the space!!

load more
July 11th, 2022

Hi, I am Priya from India. I have been here for 2 months on 7Cups, it's great to be a part of this community. I have learned so much here it was indeed a good deed to hear someone who is in trouble. I know how it feels when you are in trouble so making a small contribution can affect people so much.

Also I am already on path 38



Cheers!

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyleo1234
lovelyleo1234 July 15th, 2022

@RelatableSoul Hi! That is so amazing to hear how far you have come on your journey already! Keep it up 😊

load more
User Profile: eloyentehumano
eloyentehumano July 11th, 2022

Thank you.

User Profile: skyatnight
skyatnight July 11th, 2022

Hi

User Profile: Milky2
Milky2 July 11th, 2022
@Esperar Hi, I was lucky to find this website. I registered out of curiosity and it turned out to be very useful. I am here because of problems with generalized anxiety disorder. I am grateful to the listeners for support me.
User Profile: Bananapanda446
Bananapanda446 July 12th, 2022

@Hope Hello Hope, I hope we become better after time.

User Profile: Bananapanda446
Bananapanda446 July 12th, 2022

@Hope Are you a new member? I am a new member too, I am thinking about who will send this massage to me like how I sent it to you.

User Profile: positiveUnicorns5194
positiveUnicorns5194 July 12th, 2022

hi, I am Tina and I started today. I was a member of 7 cups since a year ago with my own problems, family struggles, depression and anxiety. Now I am getting better, I realize that I could help others with their problems too, that I can be more connected to them. I enjoyed 7 cups company and I hope people will feel the same.