Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: JanetSnakeh0le
JanetSnakeh0le July 12th, 2022

Good morning!

Jam, she/her, looking for support! Mom, wife, sober for 18 months and having serious difficulties putting my life back together. I can't seem to manage simple tasks; I legit need to be shown how to be an adult.


On a lighter note, I love animals and plants. I currently have about 100 houseplants :)


Thanks for listening!

-Jam

User Profile: softMoon00
softMoon00 July 12th, 2022

@Hope I joined to provide compassion and a shoulder to lean on when people may need someone to talk to! I am happy to be here and happy to chat!

User Profile: playfulMemory3165
playfulMemory3165 July 12th, 2022

So happy to see how many people have joined and how many people are getting helped!!! ❤️

User Profile: GentleSpace4444
GentleSpace4444 July 12th, 2022

@Hope Hello, so glad to be here!

User Profile: GentleSpace4444
GentleSpace4444 July 12th, 2022

Welcome listeners, glad to have you here to help aid in communication in those who are in need!!!

User Profile: Keithg2208
Keithg2208 July 12th, 2022

Hi

User Profile: JourneyOn22
JourneyOn22 July 12th, 2022

Hi everyone :)

I've not actually been diagnosed, but I believe I am struggling with social anxiety. It has caused me so much difficulty over the years and now it seems worse than usual. I'm recently married and my guardedness and inability to open up emotionally is not a great thing in relationships, but I am hopeful and determined to do what I can to improve. So I'm happy to have found this community ❤️

User Profile: Wisteriagold
Wisteriagold July 12th, 2022

My name's wisteria. I'm transgender and 15. I love helping out here

User Profile: valenheart3
valenheart3 July 12th, 2022

@Hope hi ! i’m here to hopefully help myself other teens by listening to them and offering support :)


User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 July 12th, 2022

Hello, and WELCOME!! to all who are new here ❤️ 😊 ❤️