Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Ridian
Ridian July 12th, 2022

Hi everyone, I'm Meridian. I'm hoping to learn more about myself and work on personal growth.

User Profile: chromylchlor024
chromylchlor024 July 13th, 2022

hi all, new here. big music nerd, im on like 50 list websites and i simply love music, especially songs and albums....

hoping to find good company here!

User Profile: MiaPiaPie
MiaPiaPie July 13th, 2022

Just stopping by to show support to our lively and lovely members ❤️😊!

User Profile: yuxuan223
yuxuan223 July 13th, 2022

Hi all! New here and really enjoyed it so far!

User Profile: phuntphunt
phuntphunt July 13th, 2022

@Hope hello! i'm phunt. i'm here because of a recommendation from a friend. i suffer from anxiety, especially social anxiety.

i tend to feel things very deeply and am the most affected by stan twitter, especially when it comes to hate comments towards my idols. also when people talk bad about me behind my back, i tend to get really affected by it as well

1 reply
User Profile: phuntphunt
phuntphunt July 13th, 2022

@phuntphunt as you would have guessed i like to listen to music a lot - my favourite bands at the moment are winner, blackpink and little mix. besides that i like playing harry potter hogwarts mystery as well, my hogwarts house is a gryffindor

load more
User Profile: IcedCoffeeAly
IcedCoffeeAly July 13th, 2022

Welcome!

User Profile: Farrah17
Farrah17 July 13th, 2022


Hi

I am Farrah

I am here hoping to find empathy understanding support and positivity

would be nice to make friends along the way too

User Profile: peacediamondox
peacediamondox July 13th, 2022

Hi you are not connected with peaceprincessox I am a certified listener and I listen compassionately. I in no way judge and am glad to help

User Profile: justbreatherelax
justbreatherelax July 13th, 2022

@casscall1976 Hello, I am happy to welcome to the 7cups. We are here to listen and support you.

User Profile: ScarletMCAW
ScarletMCAW July 14th, 2022

Hello !