Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: savvywho2107
savvywho2107 July 14th, 2022

@Hope

I joined around 2 weeks ago and very happy to be a part of this community, always wanted to voulnteer for mental health org and very happy and grateful to be a part of this.

User Profile: Rubylistens22
Rubylistens22 July 14th, 2022

Hi!:)

User Profile: savvywho2107
savvywho2107 July 14th, 2022

@Hope

I am anxiety and depression survivor, the journey was difficult for me and especially the acceptance from family and friends was less, I felt helpless and couldn't think or even get to a conclusion about what I was going through, hence post recovery I felt I should one way or another help people who are suffering, if I could save even one of them from going through what I went through, I will be very happy.

I work at a corporate and love to paint and read, I am a diehard potterhead and loves to explore new places and food.

User Profile: lovelyleo1234
lovelyleo1234 July 14th, 2022

@Hope Hi! I am a new listener. I love how amazing this community is and so welcoming! Very happy to be apart of this 😊

1 reply
User Profile: AmyMir6
AmyMir6 July 24th, 2022

@lovelyleo1234 hi there, it's amazing to have you here! Welcome :)

load more
User Profile: natalieconnects
natalieconnects July 14th, 2022

Hi! New listener here!

1 reply
User Profile: GreyCoyote
GreyCoyote July 19th, 2022

@natalieconnects

Welcome to cups


load more
User Profile: sadsummerlady
sadsummerlady July 14th, 2022

Hi all, I'm new here, hope you have a good day

1 reply
User Profile: GreyCoyote
GreyCoyote July 19th, 2022

@sadsummerlady

Hey hey, welcomee to cups


load more
User Profile: sereneSunset6898
sereneSunset6898 July 14th, 2022

Hey there! I used to be a listener almost 4 years back, however school work didn’t allow me to continue but I’m back here and so excited to start all over!

User Profile: sereneSunset6898
sereneSunset6898 July 14th, 2022

Welcome, fellow listeners! Keep listening and making the world a better place for others. Lots of virtual hugs for you guys who work so hard! ❤️



User Profile: sereneSunset6898
sereneSunset6898 July 14th, 2022

❤️

1 reply
User Profile: GreyCoyote
GreyCoyote July 19th, 2022

@sereneSunset6898

❤️

load more
User Profile: bouncyNight2522
bouncyNight2522 July 14th, 2022

I will try and support as many people as possible. I have a passion for helping different individuals and trying to make the world a better place.