Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Jenvc89
Jenvc89 July 26th, 2022

@Hope hello I’m Jen. Maybe in the last 2-3 months I have been getting anxiety attacks. This weekend was the worst yet as I almost took myself to the hospital. I am a nurse that has worked through Covid so I’m thinking after everything it’s caught up. But now when I’m around people I get anxious.

1 reply
User Profile: StargirlTina
StargirlTina July 27th, 2022

@Jenvc89 Hello Jen, welcome to the 7cups community! We really appreciate and respect you for the work that you've done for the community through your service in Covid and I am so sorry to hear about what you're having to go through..

Please feel free to come join us in the groups/ rooms that we have here, to find more amazing members and listeners... Also feel free to reach out to listeners including myself for any help or even a general conversation! I would love to talk to you and be here to listen and support you! Loads of love and strength to you😊🧡

load more
User Profile: marissajohnson123
marissajohnson123 July 26th, 2022

Hi everyone I’m here to help out people and listen to any problems they may have. Feel free to message me about anything :)


User Profile: acapellai
acapellai July 26th, 2022

@Hope I'm Ella. I'm here because I have a lot of anxieties, and I'm trying to get better at controlling them so I can live a better life. Hoping to do my best!

1 reply
User Profile: StargirlTina
StargirlTina July 27th, 2022

@acapellai Hello Ella! I am so glad that you joined the community and the fact that you're trying to be a better version of yourself, is such a strong and commendable thing to do!

I send you loads of love and strength and am here to listen to you anytime you wish to talk about anything at all! I would also encourage you to join in our groups and rooms in order to find more listeners and members like yourself🌻🧡 You're striving and you don't even know it and I am so proud of you for trying to seek help in your journey!

load more
User Profile: endlessForest1727
endlessForest1727 July 27th, 2022

@Hope
Hi everyone !

User Profile: Buruain
Buruain July 27th, 2022

Hello everyone 😍

1 reply
User Profile: StargirlTina
StargirlTina July 27th, 2022

@Buruain Hello hello!🌻🧡

load more
User Profile: girldragon05
girldragon05 July 27th, 2022

i’m a senior in highschool, looking for a way to help my community. hey

1 reply
User Profile: Rainy2022
Rainy2022 July 28th, 2022

@girldragon05

go volunteer...?

load more
User Profile: understandingWalker2820
understandingWalker2820 July 27th, 2022

Hi, I'm totally new to this group, still finding my feet.. I am going thru a very rough patch, 8 year relationship just blew up in my face, I am a recovering alcoholic, and contextually my job has become insecure and I am looking to switch to an entirely different career path...


I'm putting every ounc of energy into making it thru this moment in my life, therapy, friends pitching in to support me, but I sometimes really just need to talk... I am 42, italian, fully bilingual, dunno if that is even relevant but JIC

1 reply
User Profile: Hirsch
Hirsch August 10th, 2022

@understandingWalker2820 A belated warm welcome! That sounds like a lot to deal with. It's great that you have therapy and friends who can support you in your life. 7cups is always here when things get overwhelming and you need somewhere else to vent. ❤️

load more
User Profile: wsldms
wsldms July 27th, 2022

Hi I’m Wis! I’m a new listener but it’s such a great feeling knowing talking to me can help others!

User Profile: FriendlyNeighborhoodHero
FriendlyNeighborhoodHero July 28th, 2022

Hi friends! I am new listener and I'm working on my assessments this week to offer the best support that I can. Hope to start helping members soon!😊


Remember this, no matter what anyones says. YOU DO MATTER!❤️

User Profile: Gratitude3700
Gratitude3700 July 28th, 2022

welcome