Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!
-
This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.
Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!
Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?
How can we best support you?
Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!
Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!
edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021
I just got here, have a nice day everyone ^ ^
Heyyy, am happy that more listeners are joining this community, a huge welcome to you and let’s help each other to grow and build a better place
Hello everyone,
Happy to be part of this great community.
I'm here to listen and learn more here. ❤
I welcome myself here.
@Luminous1Soul I welcome you too.
I welcome you three.
Welcome to 7 Cups!
@Hope welcome to 7cups, new members! We're glad to have you here :)
Welcome guys to 7 cups hope you enjoy your stay.
❤️
Welcomeee everyone we are super glad That you have joined 7 cups❤️