Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: itstofu
itstofu July 29th, 2022

Welcome everyone <3! I'm a new listener here, you can call me tofu hehe

User Profile: Sugaplum88
Sugaplum88 July 29th, 2022

Hello ☺️

User Profile: friendlyBeach2881
friendlyBeach2881 July 29th, 2022

Hi everyone! I was drawn to the opportunity to be a listener as this is my calling. I am currently a BSW graduate, returning for my MSW next year, however, I can’t seem to stay away from the opportunity to help others to too long! I look forward to meeting everyone and making some new connections!


User Profile: friendlyBeach2881
friendlyBeach2881 July 29th, 2022

I am so glad to have found this opportunity and I cannot wait to make connections with my fellow empaths!

User Profile: ragekitty
ragekitty July 29th, 2022

@Hope

Hi hi, new here. :) Let's see, what brings me here.. well, I have a long list of both chronic illness and mental health issues, as well as a very long past of abuse and trauma. I work from home and even before that have always struggled to make friends / genuine connections. I'm also estranged from my family, so really it's just me and my cat most every day. I would love to meet people who "get it" and with whom I feel like I can be myself so I don’t feel so alone and isolated from the world.

User Profile: Hirsch
Hirsch August 10th, 2022

Hi @ragekitty! Belated warm welcome. 😊

I can relate to a lot of that, since I have multiple mental and physical health problems too. It makes it really difficult to not end up isolated from others.

This is a great place to find others to talk to, and you can make use of our subcommunities to find people struggling with similar issues. Feel free to reach out to a listener any time you think you need a little help to work through your emotions.

load more
User Profile: Apricot007
Apricot007 July 30th, 2022

Hi everyone , I’m new here and so far I love being apart of this amazing community! One of my passions is providing support to people and being helpful so this is right up my alley. Looking forward to keep growing as a Listener!

User Profile: blissfulTouch29
blissfulTouch29 July 30th, 2022



Welcome all new members I hope you have a wonderful day

User Profile: dilekben
dilekben July 30th, 2022

trying to help people to see that tiny ray of light in the darkest times is always a pleasure to me.

to be that ear listening to them and that shoulder they can cry on.

User Profile: Myuzhgyan
Myuzhgyan July 30th, 2022

Hi everyone! I am new listener, still in process of learning more about 7 Cups. However very excited to a part of this community dedicated to help put others! ✨

User Profile: NotALaser
NotALaser July 30th, 2022

Hello everyone! I am NotALaser and I love programming and video games 😁

I am very excited and want to learn more about 7Cups and its community and want to help others 😀