Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Myuzhgyan
Myuzhgyan July 30th, 2022

Hello everyone! Happy to join and welcome all new members! ✨

User Profile: Flora492021
Flora492021 July 30th, 2022

Hello?

User Profile: Flora492021
Flora492021 July 30th, 2022

Hi

July 30th, 2022

👍

User Profile: fearlessScarf8643
fearlessScarf8643 July 30th, 2022

I’m mercy hi

User Profile: GreyCoyote
GreyCoyote August 5th, 2022

@fearlessScarf8643

Hey mercy, im grey

load more
User Profile: youareenoughoo
youareenoughoo July 30th, 2022

@Hope Hi Im a new listener here on 7 cups, and I've enjoying my time here lately. And I hope to help a lot more people in the future!

User Profile: calmSpring8420
calmSpring8420 July 31st, 2022

@Hope Hi.

User Profile: calmSpring8420
calmSpring8420 July 31st, 2022

@Hope Welcome to the site

User Profile: tidyCake5023
tidyCake5023 July 31st, 2022

Hi!

Thanks for the welcome to the group.

I've never tried an online forum for issues or struggles im facing. Right now I'm having a hard time navigating a relationship I'm in. If anyone would like to listen and give advice I'd appreciate it.

User Profile: Hirsch
Hirsch August 10th, 2022

@tidyCake5023

Welcome! We're glad to have you here. Definitely reach out to a listener any time you need someone to talk you through how you're feeling - while we don't give direct advice in the sense of telling you what you should do, listeners can offer tips and suggestions or direct you to other resources that might help, as well as of course a compassionate listening ear. ❤️

load more
User Profile: ClassyKate20
ClassyKate20 July 31st, 2022

grief