Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: JasonYi123
JasonYi123 August 8th, 2022

@Hope I am a second year psychology student at a University. I am here to gain mental health experience.

User Profile: YourAlternativeListener
YourAlternativeListener August 8th, 2022

Welcome all new members! :)


User Profile: YourAlternativeListener
YourAlternativeListener August 8th, 2022

I am here as an extension of my therapy career. I just love listening and helping others.


what drives you?

User Profile: Imherebaby
Imherebaby August 9th, 2022

Im here because helping others helps me. I feel the need to help others like they helped and continue to help me here.

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 August 9th, 2022

_1660012533.image.png

Welcome to all the new 7 Cups members!! 😄

User Profile: fairydust4
fairydust4 August 9th, 2022

hello, I'm Anisah. it's very lovely to be here, I've found myself being a lot happier knowing I've helped a little in the world so having the opportunity to do more makes me feel even better. it's not a pretty world out there but that doesn't mean we don't have to be here for each other!



Much love, ani <3

User Profile: frostyApple6757
frostyApple6757 August 9th, 2022

hello! my name is minnie .and welcome to 7 cups .if you ever need help going around don't be afraid to message me !

User Profile: SuperSyd7566
SuperSyd7566 August 10th, 2022

@Hope

Glad you are taking steps!

User Profile: SuperSyd7566
SuperSyd7566 August 10th, 2022

Glad to meet you all and I am so excited to be here!

User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 August 15th, 2022

@SuperSyd7566 welcome :)

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 August 15th, 2022

@SuperSyd7566

Welcome Supersyd7566. Happy you're here. 🌷😊

load more
User Profile: intellectualLake5714
intellectualLake5714 August 10th, 2022

Here for support with trauma and healing