Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: snowcircle111
snowcircle111 August 18th, 2022

@Hope I hope everyone on here knows that they are amazing people and that they all deserve the best in life!

User Profile: AnnaC25
AnnaC25 August 18th, 2022

Hi everyone, I am new like you and have just joined 7 Cups as a listener. Please reach out for any support you might need ☺️

User Profile: Antagonist00
Antagonist00 August 18th, 2022

@Hope I am here to help :)

User Profile: frankyOcean5
frankyOcean5 August 19th, 2022

Hi

User Profile: colourfulcupcake14
colourfulcupcake14 August 19th, 2022

You never know what anyone is going through, so always be kind…💕

User Profile: calmSpring8420
calmSpring8420 August 19th, 2022

@Hope Hi-

User Profile: colourfulcupcake14
colourfulcupcake14 August 19th, 2022

Being kind is the easiest thing you can do, but also the most helpful. 🪷🪷

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 August 19th, 2022

@colourfulcupcake14 very true. Kindness is a wonderful way to begin.

load more
User Profile: blissfulName667
blissfulName667 August 19th, 2022

@Hope

User Profile: affectionateAcai8502
affectionateAcai8502 August 19th, 2022

@Hope

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

I came to 7cups because I wanted to face some issues with sexual abuse that I had gone through. Also to manage emotions a bit better because of my BPD

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

It looks to me like the support groups are something helpful, I like to see other people's experiences and also learn myself how to help myself and others

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 August 19th, 2022

@affectionateAcai8502it is very brave of you to be willing to work through past abusive experiences. I do hope you can help yourself and be supportive of others! Please let us know how we can support you along your journey of healing.

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 August 19th, 2022

@affectionateAcai8502

Welcome! Lots of great listeners here, and lots of different kinds of chats.

Happy you're here. 😀

load more
User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 August 19th, 2022

Hi, I'm new here. I have lived experience with depression, anxiety, stress, family relationships, parenting and foster care & adoption. I like the idea of being a "compassion hero" and helping others.

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 August 19th, 2022

whoops. it looks like I posted in the wrong thread. My mistake! Sorry, all.

load more