Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: taustin11205
taustin11205 August 19th, 2022

Hello my name is TJ, I am 17 years old. I am a Capricorn. I am very responsible. I was born and raised in Florida (Gators for life) in the US. I am a gay male. I am very laid back, kind, and caring. Feel free to message me if you’d like!

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 August 19th, 2022

@taustin11205 welcome to 7cups, TJ. I hope you find a supportive, encouraging community here.

User Profile: TheAlchemist1111
TheAlchemist1111 August 24th, 2022

@taustin11205

welcome to the community.

load more
User Profile: sachkentnnis
sachkentnnis August 19th, 2022

Hello!


I believe listening is reciprocal, when you are a good listener, people will tend to more happier, as well.

I think 7 cups can contribute in this way too by sharing experience, communities and etc.

User Profile: sachkentnnis
sachkentnnis August 19th, 2022

Hello!


I believe listening is reciprocal, when you are a good listener, people will tend to more happier, as well.

I think 7 cups can contribute in this way too by sharing experience, communities and etc.

User Profile: AllEarsDT
AllEarsDT August 19th, 2022

I came across 7 cups recently. Having myself faced issues like self doubt, anxiety and social pressure I felt the need to sign up and help others in whichever way possible. I'm trying to learn as my listening skills and emotional quotient is not that great, but I am sure I'll follow the guidelines and become a compassionate listener. Thank you 7 cups : )

User Profile: Happy900
Happy900 August 19th, 2022

@AllEarsDT Welcome to the listener family.

We are so glad to have you here.

User Profile: dancingWaves11
dancingWaves11 August 21st, 2022

@AllEarsDT welcome :) we are all always learning and growing - we are glad you're here

User Profile: LilSunflower22
LilSunflower22 August 21st, 2022

@AllEarsDT Hey :)

So glad to have you here! :)

load more
User Profile: AllEarsDT
AllEarsDT August 19th, 2022

Awesome!

User Profile: smilefox701
smilefox701 August 19th, 2022

New to 7 cups, but will try my best!

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 August 19th, 2022

@smilefox701 what a great positive attitude! Oth that kind of positive thinking, I'm sure you will be an asset to the 7 cups team.

User Profile: Happy900
Happy900 August 19th, 2022

@smilefox701 Welcome to the Listener Family.

We are so glad to have you here.

User Profile: TheAlchemist1111
TheAlchemist1111 August 24th, 2022

@smilefox701

Hello, welcome to the community.

load more
User Profile: EgyBest
EgyBest August 19th, 2022

Thanks ♡

User Profile: adoredDew4483
adoredDew4483 August 19th, 2022

Hi! I’m new here. I have questions about “copy and paste”.. also just looking for good advice on how to be a good listener.

User Profile: creativeBerry2533
creativeBerry2533 August 19th, 2022

Hello there! My name is creativeBerry and I am excited to partake in being a listener for 7 Cups! As someone who has used the platform for over 5+ years, I finally wanted to be someone who could do the same as others did for myself in my most lonely hours.


I look forward to learning more about listening strategies and becoming a better listener in general. I am hoping to obtain my Master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, and I believe this is a great start for me to be able to achieve that!

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 August 20th, 2022

@creativeBerry2533 hi and welcome here! It's so nice that you've seen the positive aspects of 7cups as a member and are now learning to be a listener!

I'm also planning to pursue a masters in CMHC over the next year! Let's encourage each other to reach our goals and help others.

load more
User Profile: MirabellePlum85
MirabellePlum85 August 20th, 2022

Hello, I have generalized anxiety, ocd, and tourettes (predominantly motor tics since childhood). I have been feeling depressed lately and figured I would give this app/community a try. Not sure where to start, but I am open to suggestions. Thanks!

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 August 20th, 2022

@MirabellePlum85 hello and welcome here. I'm sorry to hear that you have been struggling. It is a very brave and important step that you've taken by joining this community and looking to improve. I hope you find helpful and compassionate people here, who can help you reach new goals in your life.

load more