Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: imaginativePlane7983
imaginativePlane7983 August 20th, 2022

Hello!

I am here because I want to interact with other people so that I can take my mind off some jealousy issues that I am facing.

As long as I am posting, answering or just reading other posts, I don't feel jealous of my boyfriend hanging around with others and having the time of his life without me.


User Profile: Anderli
Anderli August 20th, 2022

I'm glad that i can help people and that i can listen their biggest fears. Love to help!

User Profile: gracefulJoy2281
gracefulJoy2281 August 21st, 2022

...

User Profile: Lunii
Lunii August 21st, 2022

Hi there everyone! I have just joined as a listener :) Gone through a lot in my life and often times felt alone, so I love that there is this community that has active listeners to listen to those who need someone to listen to them!

User Profile: Magnus333
Magnus333 August 21st, 2022

Hi everyone,

A little about myself:

My name is Magnus and I'm a 38 year old, gay man. I've had generalized and social anxiety my entire life, and, I've had depression since my mid-teens. All in all, my conditions have led me to live a pretty isolated and lonely life. In the last couple of months my anxiety has really gone into overdrive and I've started to have / fight daily panic attacks. Most days I win; some days I don't.

I joined 7 cups in order to, hopefully, find some people who understand my struggles and, if everything goes well, some friends.

Thanks

User Profile: LilSunflower22
LilSunflower22 August 21st, 2022

@Hope

Welcome everyone :)


User Profile: beautifulinblu
beautifulinblu August 21st, 2022

hi, its nice to meet everyone x

User Profile: SachaSathi
SachaSathi August 21st, 2022

Great


User Profile: anamcaranv
anamcaranv August 21st, 2022

@Hope

Thanks for the invite for support. I am a listener and having a wee bit of a problem navigating the My Path thing. I had reached out to a mentor but our time zones were completely different so I will be requesting another today....

User Profile: Ayoosh1993
Ayoosh1993 August 22nd, 2022

Am lost