Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: via10234578
via10234578 August 22nd, 2022

so happy to meet you all.

User Profile: bmead43
bmead43 August 23rd, 2022

Hi, I'm Bobbie I'm struggling with PTSD and alcohol abuse

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 23rd, 2022

❤ Welcome to the community, everyone, so brave of you to reach out for support. I hope y'all find what you're looking for here. ❤

one-day-at-a-time-one-day.gif

User Profile: dreamKitty7154
dreamKitty7154 August 23rd, 2022

@Hope 😇😇

User Profile: indigoMango2554
indigoMango2554 August 23rd, 2022

Hi everyone, I am indigoMango and I am so happy to be a part of this community. I only joined last week but I already get a great sense from the people and offerings at 7Cups and can't wait to explore further

User Profile: imaginativePlane7983
imaginativePlane7983 August 23rd, 2022

@indigoMango2554

Welcome! I'm new here myself and have talked to kind people so far, all of them willing to help.

Btw, nice username!

:)

User Profile: LilSunflower22
LilSunflower22 August 23rd, 2022

@indigoMango2554 Hey!

Welcome to 7 cups :) . Glad to have you here. *Hugs from Cherry* :)


User Profile: jaboo
jaboo August 24th, 2022

Welcome! I'm so happy that you joined us! Feel free to talk to any of us at any time!

User Profile: Happy900
Happy900 August 24th, 2022

@indigoMango2554 Welcome to 7cups. We are so glad to have you here.

User Profile: ElenaGeneris
ElenaGeneris August 24th, 2022

@indigoMango2554

Welcome Indigo!

load more
User Profile: TheAlchemist1111
TheAlchemist1111 August 24th, 2022

Hello, I am TheAlchemist1111. I always felt if someone listened to me without judging or being critical,how healed it would feel. So I always wanted that listener. Recently my friend recommended me 7 cups' volunteering . I was so happy to know and joined it. Hope I can support and help others.

User Profile: TheAlchemist1111
TheAlchemist1111 August 24th, 2022

Welcome everyone, have a wonderful journey.

User Profile: Lannicare
Lannicare August 24th, 2022

My name is Lannicare and I'm a listener for 7Cups. I also have direct experience with Anxiety & Depression.

User Profile: HereToHelpYou2022
HereToHelpYou2022 August 24th, 2022

I am a new listener and I am grateful to be part of this supportive community.

User Profile: findyourinnerpeace
findyourinnerpeace August 24th, 2022

Hello everyone! Thank you for being here. I was once a member and someone like you people helped me get better. You guys do make a difference. Never feel like what you are doing is not enough. Your efforts mean a lot 💕💕 cheers :)

User Profile: BlueDaisyZ
BlueDaisyZ August 26th, 2022

@findyourinnerpeace

So nice to hear that!

load more