Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: HereToHelpYou2022
HereToHelpYou2022 August 24th, 2022

I am a new listener and I am grateful to be part of this supportive community.

User Profile: findyourinnerpeace
findyourinnerpeace August 24th, 2022

Hello everyone! Thank you for being here. I was once a member and someone like you people helped me get better. You guys do make a difference. Never feel like what you are doing is not enough. Your efforts mean a lot 💕💕 cheers :)

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDaisyZ
BlueDaisyZ August 26th, 2022

@findyourinnerpeace

So nice to hear that!

load more
User Profile: imrudro
imrudro August 24th, 2022

Hi. Hope you are well. Feeling special.

User Profile: FreckledValkyrie
FreckledValkyrie August 24th, 2022

I'm not new, I've been on here a few years ago.

I wanted to join back as I've recently completed a psychology and counselling diploma and now entering into a BSc(Hons) Psychology course. I've always wanted to help others, whether it's helping them understand why they think and feel the way they do, to just being a listening ear.

User Profile: blueFig4655
blueFig4655 August 24th, 2022

@Hope



Hi all. I'm here because of chronic pain issues and disability anxiety. I want to hear other people like me talk about themselves and feel less alone.

1 reply
User Profile: Happy900
Happy900 August 24th, 2022

@blueFig4655 Welcome to 7cups.

Your welcomed to come to the support rooms here at 7cups.

In the rooms members help members and members come looking for help.

I hope this helps.

load more
User Profile: gracefulJoy2281
gracefulJoy2281 August 25th, 2022

Hyg

1 reply
User Profile: Happy900
Happy900 August 25th, 2022

@gracefulJoy2281 Thank you for your reply.

load more
User Profile: selfconfidentLion107
selfconfidentLion107 August 25th, 2022

Hello all,

I'm new to site, been online looking around this week, thought i would pop in and say hi,

Hope every one is doing well,

2 replies
User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle August 25th, 2022

@selfconfidentLion107

Hello, selfconfidentLion :)

Thank you for the message!

User Profile: Happy900
Happy900 August 26th, 2022

@selfconfidentLion107 Welcome to 7cups.

load more
User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle August 25th, 2022

@Hope

A very warm Welcome, members!

❤️❤️❤️


User Profile: resourcefulSoul4941
resourcefulSoul4941 August 25th, 2022

Ok

User Profile: Marion4333
Marion4333 August 25th, 2022

Hello, I am new here and have a hard time navigating in this space. I’m sending good vibes to all :)

1 reply
User Profile: selfconfidentLion107
selfconfidentLion107 August 26th, 2022

@Marion4333

Hi Marion


Im new to just his week, and i have found the same,

load more