Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: awesomeSoul5505
awesomeSoul5505 August 29th, 2022

Hi everyone, I'm very glad to have the opportunity to lend an ear to whoever needs one. No matter the issue, I'm here to help

User Profile: LunaMoon2020
LunaMoon2020 August 29th, 2022

Hello! everyone. I'm glad to be here and be supportive listening ear.

User Profile: LunaMoon2020
LunaMoon2020 August 29th, 2022

Hello! everyone. I'm glad to be here and be supportive listening ear.

User Profile: Noonenowhere44
Noonenowhere44 August 30th, 2022

@Hope

Hello, over the past year or a little more I have lost all my friends and my entire (birth) family. Now I’m losing my husband (I/we have no children). The loneliness is becoming unbearable. It sometimes feels suffocating. I have no money, no job. no where to go and no one. I’m 44 in the rustbelt.

2 replies
User Profile: youareenoughoo
youareenoughoo August 30th, 2022

@Noonenowhere44

I sorry to hear that, but why don't try connecting with others? It'll help you feel a bit less lonelier.

1 reply
User Profile: Noonenowhere44
Noonenowhere44 August 30th, 2022

@youareenoughoo

How do you mean? I have no one to connect with. That’s what I thought this site was for.

load more
load more
User Profile: MikeyCares15
MikeyCares15 August 30th, 2022

Hey I’m Mikey and I’m new to being a listener. I will always do my best and I will do what I can to support the community. Thank you for having me.

User Profile: moonchild875
moonchild875 August 31st, 2022

Hi everyone ! Excited to be here.

User Profile: 323232
323232 August 31st, 2022

I have been a listener since 2020. However, I had not logged in for a year due to personal reasons. Now I am back and I hope I can help as many people as I can :)

1 reply
User Profile: glisteningwind1
glisteningwind1 September 3rd, 2022

@323232

Same. It has been very long since, i have logged into my account. I hope the journey i am starting again will help me learn more and make me a better person and ofcourse a much better listener.

load more
User Profile: jaurelia
jaurelia August 31st, 2022

Hi, I am here cause my previous support group virtually ceased to exist.


I am getting out from depression. I work as a software developer. In my free time I make stains on paper or little pieces of canvas using pencils, pens, watercolors or acrylics. My hobby changes every few months so I will probably find something new soon. I have 2 cats and a favourite human I share my life with.


From time to time I need a hug and some attention.

User Profile: Rainy2022
Rainy2022 September 1st, 2022

@Hope

Came to 7 cups for support :) Recommended by an stranger who happens to be an social psychologist.

User Profile: Torilynn
Torilynn September 1st, 2022

Hello! My name is Victoria I am 31 years old in 10 days time. I suffer from long time anxiety and panic attacks. Also have so depression it comes with the territory and I have self image issues. I am here to help other people to understand what's happen in hopes to help calm their minds just a little bit. I'm a good listener and very understanding. So I'm here to help even if it's just a little bit.