Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!
-
This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.
Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!
Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?
How can we best support you?
Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!
Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!
edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021
Hi my name is kim lovely to meet you all an thank you for accepting me as part of 7cups
Hi my name is kim nice to meet you all im currently studying counselling I have been through alot from early childhood until adult an want to help others as I didn't have that support thank you 7cups for allowing me to join an make a difference I would love to hear about when you first started 7cups an how you got through your first chat? Thank you
welcome everyone
@Hope
welcome everyone
Hello 👋 I'm so happy to discover 7cups. Hope everyone doing great❤
Hey, My name is Jonathan and I am a new listener and planning to participate in the internship program
Welcome!
Hello! Im a new listener and member. Helping those while helping myself. I feel we all need a listening ear.
.