Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: hummusxd
hummusxd September 4th, 2022

Hey i’m Hummus, 19 from UK and i’m a lover of videogames. I love to make at least one person a day smile

User Profile: hummusxd
hummusxd September 4th, 2022

.

User Profile: hummusxd
hummusxd September 4th, 2022

ffg

User Profile: BenevolentAlice
BenevolentAlice September 4th, 2022

Hello, Im looking forward to supporting people through listening!

User Profile: mariamsmile
mariamsmile September 4th, 2022

@Hope am Mariam, staying in Dubai. In 2021 my kids lost their father something that I can't forgive myself about because I never arrived on time at his place to help call him an ambulance, I had separated from him 5yrs earlier but we were still friends and he was my kids father. Later that year, I lost my job and i have been hunting for the job ever since, Found a person, fell in love, he ghosted me and I moved to another country for work. After a few months he came back in my life, he pursued me to come back to Dubai which I did and he left for the second time. I have alot of problems, where I can't pay my rent neither my kids rent since u haven't been working for a long time, can't keep my kids in school because no tuition, I have thought of going back to my country and commit suicide together with my kids because I don't want to leave them in this world to suffer. Am dieing slowly by slowly, sometimes I can't get out of the bed to eat, clean, shower and can neither sleep. I need someone to talk to, I need a hug, am slowly losing my life.

1 reply
User Profile: bestHeart53
bestHeart53 September 5th, 2022

@mariamsmile Welcome Mariam. Feel free to message any time

load more
User Profile: heretolisten019
heretolisten019 September 4th, 2022

Hello I’m Ky! It’s so nice to have all of you guys, we hope we can be of help :)!

User Profile: compassionateJoy334
compassionateJoy334 September 4th, 2022

Hello

My name is Sam and so far I' love this platform qnd being able to be there for those who need it

User Profile: compassionateJoy334
compassionateJoy334 September 4th, 2022

hi

User Profile: compassionateJoy334
compassionateJoy334 September 4th, 2022

Hi

User Profile: Corgilover23
Corgilover23 September 4th, 2022

Hi there! @Hope