Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: ESLListener
ESLListener September 6th, 2022

Hello, I’m a new listener on 7 cups and I’m glad to be joining this community

User Profile: sailorjenna
sailorjenna September 7th, 2022

@ESLListener Welcome, so glad to have another Listener in the community! If you ever need help, always ask!! 😊❤️

User Profile: dtanushree
dtanushree September 7th, 2022

@ESLListener

Hi there ESL! I hope you're doing well. So glad to have you here. This thread is for members to introduce themselves and listeners like you and I to welcome them on cups ♥️😊

Guess what? We have a forum space for listeners to welcome them and for them to introduce themselves!! We would love to welcome you to this community and make you feel welcomed here in the best ways possible.

Click Here (forum space for listeners to introduce themselves)

Hope you're enjoying your journey so far. Feel free to PM me or visit the Listener Support Room if you ever need help/support in your journey. All the best!

load more
User Profile: TheAlonnaInez
TheAlonnaInez September 7th, 2022

Welcome to everyone!


User Profile: amicableSkies4381
amicableSkies4381 September 7th, 2022

I'm Yashshri from India and I'm new here. I'm glad I reached out for help even if it's my first time doing smthg like this. I hope my issues and life get better further ahead now...

User Profile: Teykay
Teykay September 7th, 2022

Thank you for coming, we are so glad you are here.

User Profile: Brooks3921
Brooks3921 September 7th, 2022

Hi

User Profile: MayaStella
MayaStella September 8th, 2022

@Hope Hello everyone!


User Profile: amazingWaterfall4615
amazingWaterfall4615 September 8th, 2022

Hi. New here.

User Profile: Happy900
Happy900 September 8th, 2022

@amazingWaterfall4615 Welcome to 7cups. We are so glad to have you here. Welcome to the family.

load more
User Profile: FlowerySea
FlowerySea September 8th, 2022

I'm a silent observer, patient listener and try to provide that little edge over listening by also feeling what they feel. Hi my username is FlowerySea and I intend to intentionally find a way together.

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 September 10th, 2022

@FlowerySea that sounds lovely. Welcome here! Please let us know if you have any questions as you begin navigating through 7 cups.

User Profile: 7CupsCommunity
7CupsCommunity September 13th, 2022

@FlowerySea

Hi Sea, welcome to the community. It's amazing to hear that you here for others to listen to them when they need a listening ear and be there for them. We look forward to seeing you in the community.

User Profile: OliveThrone
OliveThrone September 15th, 2022

@FlowerySea

That's amazing, true words to live by. I hope your journey goes well!

load more
User Profile: FlowerySea
FlowerySea September 8th, 2022

I love everyone and everything

User Profile: astropup412
astropup412 September 10th, 2022

Hi, I’m new to 7cups!

User Profile: joy003
joy003 September 12th, 2022

@astropup412

Welcome

User Profile: 7CupsCommunity
7CupsCommunity September 13th, 2022

@astropup412

Welcome Astro, to the community.

load more