Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: FlowerySea
FlowerySea September 8th, 2022

I love everyone and everything

User Profile: astropup412
astropup412 September 10th, 2022

Hi, I’m new to 7cups!

User Profile: joy003
joy003 September 12th, 2022

@astropup412

Welcome

User Profile: 7CupsCommunity
7CupsCommunity September 13th, 2022

@astropup412

Welcome Astro, to the community.

load more
User Profile: KevC9455
KevC9455 September 11th, 2022

Hey, I’m a new listener

User Profile: FracturedMind77
FracturedMind77 September 11th, 2022

@Hope

wow, i have been here for an hour, it tells me there are no listeners online right now to chat... the one who started a chat with me had tech issues and said give me 2-3 mins... it's been an hour.

Maybe this is not for me.

User Profile: 7CupsCommunity
7CupsCommunity September 13th, 2022

@FracturedMind77

Hi Mind, sorry to hear about your experience with your bad start here on 7 Cups. If you want, you can reach out to us to help you find the support you are looking for.

load more
User Profile: INFJstyleMe
INFJstyleMe September 11th, 2022

Hiii there! ❤

As an INFJ, I find that caring for others and sorting out issues that bother them is my job on this earth.

Feel free to speak it out anonymously, you deserve help!

User Profile: 7CupsCommunity
7CupsCommunity September 13th, 2022

@INFJstyleMe

Welcome to the community. It's great to hear how helping others has given you purpose in your life. We look forward to seeing you in the community.

load more
User Profile: hsunami
hsunami September 12th, 2022

Hello, my name is Michael, I signed up here as a listener but I’ll definitely also be a member too whenever I need it, I’m on both sides 😊. I’m really excited to begin this journey here, this is a first huge step for me. This community seems very supportive and understanding and I LOVE that. Thank you for everything, listeners and members, for both creating this kind of environment.

User Profile: 7CupsCommunity
7CupsCommunity September 13th, 2022

@hsunami

Hi Michael, welcome to the community. It's great to hear that you found the community to be supportive and kind to those who need a listening ear. We look forward to seeing you in the community, Michael.

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 September 13th, 2022

@hsunami welcome here! I'm so glad you are getting to experience 7 cups both as a listener and a member. I love that you are seeking support AND giving support to others by listening! We're so glad to have you!

load more
September 12th, 2022

Welcome everyone I’m a listener please don’t be afraid to reach out

User Profile: Empathetic777
Empathetic777 September 12th, 2022

Hey Ive been welcomed already... but guys keep up the gr8 work :-)

User Profile: RainbowPixie
RainbowPixie September 12th, 2022

hihi, im 15 and i joined because i need a place to rant and cry and get support but also make friends oh and also for distraction.

bit about me, i have high grade osteosarcome and am a newly made amputee (well since the start of last month).

Going through chemo so i have a lot of days im emotional or tired or feeling sick so will apreciate understanding if you see me on them days.

I love animals (all animals) love the ocean, forests and mystical/magical things, (Pixie btw is my name)

i try and stay upbeat and positive and have all through my diagnosis and treatment but it is hard and i do have a lot of negative days

i will always be friendly dont believe in bullying and i will be there if you need me (now i feel like im pledging oath lol but its true)

look forward to getting to know you all :)

-Pixie

User Profile: 7CupsCommunity
7CupsCommunity September 13th, 2022

@RainbowPixie

Welcome Rainbow to the community. It sounds like you have been dealing with a lot recently and that coming to 7 cups has been your way to stay positive during that time. We also enjoy magical creatures as well including dragons with multiple heads. Below you can find the welcome pack with bookmarks to important links of the community. We look forward to seeing you in the community.

Member Welcome Pack

load more
User Profile: caringBeauty5799
caringBeauty5799 September 12th, 2022

Hi! I’m new. It’s nice to be here.

User Profile: 7CupsCommunity
7CupsCommunity September 13th, 2022

@caringBeauty5799

Welcome Beauty to the community. Here is a welcome pack that you can check out and bookmark for your use: Member Welcome Pack. We look forward to seeing you in the community.

load more