Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Blueblue2
Blueblue2 September 13th, 2022

Hi everyone, i wouldn't say I'm new here. I had an account that I removed here in 7 cups, and I also had a listener that later became my friend. And when i removed my account I didn't gave a proper farewell to him, though I did message him telling my goodbye and told him how grateful I am to him, but I think he couldn't see them because I removed my account before he can reply. And since I can't say what he's screen name here due to it's against the guideline, I used my old screen name so if he can see this post, I want him to know that I'm always thankful and grateful for his help through my thoughest time, and I hope he can help other people as much as he helped me, thank you a million times for being there, and best wishes for us.

-pau

User Profile: Raez13
Raez13 September 13th, 2022

I am new here. I am mainly looking for a community that I can chat with people. I have been really depressed and anxious after spending 6 weeks in the hospital after an accident. I have a long way to go before I can get back to the old me physically, if ever. Mentally I am struggling as well. A community with others looking to help others that are struggling is what I need right now.

I don’t understand how to use the site. I was looking for group chats that I could read and communicate in as a way to be somewhat social and not so lonely, depressed and anxious.

help and guidance on how to use the app please. 🌞





1 reply
User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 September 13th, 2022

@Raez13 Welcome here! It seems like you've been going through a lot recently. We're glad you have found your way to 7 cups. It sounds like you are looking for a supportive group chat room. You can find them all here - https://www.7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php

If you have any other questions, just ask. We are here to help!

load more
User Profile: silentboardinggate304
silentboardinggate304 September 13th, 2022

I am so glad to be a part of the community and hear from people! I hope I can grow as I continue to learn!

1 reply
User Profile: 7CupsCommunity
7CupsCommunity September 14th, 2022

@silentboardinggate304

Welcome Silent, to the community. We are excited to have you here.

load more
User Profile: supportpanda1
supportpanda1 September 14th, 2022

@Hope what a great message!

User Profile: supportpanda1
supportpanda1 September 14th, 2022

Welcome!

User Profile: GreenJack
GreenJack September 14th, 2022

Hi, I've been struggling with intense dissociation, social anxiety and crippling self consiousness. I'm also incredibly scared that people will find out that I'm this crippled anxious wreck and my entire life is basically an act to hide that fact from people.

I want to learn to be vulnerable and to feel my emotions and not immediately hide them behind a mask of fake jokes and smiles that everyone sees through eventually anyway.

Dont know what else to say really lol

1 reply
User Profile: Midnytte
Midnytte September 15th, 2022

@GreenJack

hey there welcome to 7cups. You in the right place and thank you gif being so open on sharing, that takes a lot strength to do so.

load more
User Profile: faithfulBunny6058
faithfulBunny6058 September 15th, 2022

Hi is anyone here available to talk


User Profile: colorfulPomegranate2823
colorfulPomegranate2823 September 15th, 2022

Hello!


User Profile: forcefulcurrent22
forcefulcurrent22 September 15th, 2022

Hello I'm Kate. Just trying to find something to help me with depression and anxiety that's not medication. I'm in too deep to get myself to a therapist in person so I found this app to try out. I also moved away from family and friends and I'm not socializing so I don't have anyone (but my husband) to talk to or see. Guess I'm just looking for someone who can relate/wants to make a friend. Thank you

1 reply
User Profile: Here2Help93
Here2Help93 September 15th, 2022

@forcefulcurrent22

Hey Kate,

I can imagine its very difficult not having the time to see a therapist in person. I am happy to hear you are trying out this app as a way to have someone to talk to. I am here to talk if you would like.

load more
User Profile: Here2Help93
Here2Help93 September 15th, 2022

Hello, I am looking forward to chatting with those in need.