Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Troybot
Troybot September 15th, 2022

Hey everyone

2 replies
User Profile: sailorjenna
sailorjenna September 16th, 2022

@Troybot Hey, welcome! ❤️

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 22nd, 2022

@Troybot Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family. We are so glad to have you here.

load more
User Profile: BeautifulShine
BeautifulShine September 15th, 2022

@Hope I'm happy to be here! Ready to learn and serve!

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 22nd, 2022

@BeautifulShine Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family. We are so glad to have you here.

load more
User Profile: loveisstrongerthanfear03
loveisstrongerthanfear03 September 16th, 2022

@Hope hiii

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 22nd, 2022

@loveisstrongerthanfear03 Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family. We are so glad to have you here.

load more
User Profile: loveisstrongerthanfear03
loveisstrongerthanfear03 September 16th, 2022

@Hope hi

User Profile: Overthinker13579TU
Overthinker13579TU September 16th, 2022

@Hope

This is a really nice post, I find support for my learning disabilities - Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia and ADHD. I deal with depression too. I was recommended 7 cups as a space by one of my online freinds on another app. It actually has helped me clear my mind a lot and I'm really greatful to that freind of mine and 7cups community too.

5 replies
User Profile: TU100OT
TU100OT September 18th, 2022

@Overthinker13579TU @Hope

This is my listener's account - @TU100OT, I had commented earlier here through my member, and just letting everyone know I'm here if you need to reach out. Thanks for this post again Hope :)

User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle September 19th, 2022

Hello, @Overthinker13579TU

You friend is smart :)

Glad you are here with us and all the best with your healing journey!

❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Overthinker13579TU
Overthinker13579TU September 20th, 2022

@Kany77

Thank you <3

load more
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 22nd, 2022

@Overthinker13579TU Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family. We are so glad to have you here.

1 reply
User Profile: Overthinker13579TU
Overthinker13579TU September 23rd, 2022

@calmMango9611

Thank you. ❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: ShandellFoley
ShandellFoley September 16th, 2022

Talking about your problem is a big step in recovering! I am here to listen and take this journey on with you. Lets chat anytime anyday!

User Profile: notsostrongmom
notsostrongmom September 16th, 2022

Hey, brand new here. Just wanted a place to cry to that will remain secret IRL. So, so many painful issues in my life. But I'm "the strong one" who everyone else comes to when they have problems, so I can't have a fall apart. But I also can't bear all the pain by myself. So I just need a place to vent, cry, and speak the truth before I implode! So glad to have found this place.

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 22nd, 2022

@notsostrongmom Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family. We are so glad to have you here.

load more
User Profile: notsostrongmom
notsostrongmom September 16th, 2022

@Hope

❤️ Just here to scream into the void. Issues in real life that must be kept secret for now, but I can't keep it all inside. I need to tell SOMEONE and feel heard so I can keep going as a support for everyone else in my life who depends on me. So glad to have found this place!!



1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 22nd, 2022

@notsostrongmom Welcome to 7cups. Welcome the family. We are so glad to have you here.

load more
User Profile: janedoe33
janedoe33 September 16th, 2022

@Hope im so excited to be a part of this community !

User Profile: yourbestchum
yourbestchum September 17th, 2022

Hi, I’m a newbie here and I welcome you to share your emotions.

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 22nd, 2022

@yourbestchum Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family. We are so glad to have you here.

load more