Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: brightaday
brightaday September 18th, 2022

Hey! Welcome to all new members ! U are safe to share with us everything that bother u ❤️ We don't judge.

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 22nd, 2022

@brightaday So very true.

load more
User Profile: thoughtfulHeart2259
thoughtfulHeart2259 September 18th, 2022

Welcome to 7 cups

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 22nd, 2022

@thoughtfulHeart2259 Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family we are so glad to have you here.

load more
User Profile: lovelySky4726
lovelySky4726 September 18th, 2022

So true


User Profile: Jaimeebear
Jaimeebear September 18th, 2022

Hi everyone! I've been going through some stress at work lately and it has me pretty down. I'm normally a positive person, but I'm feeling drained and maybe even burnt out from my career. I'm taking steps towards improving my situation, but I could definitely use some support or kind words. I'm looking forward to being a member of this community, and hopefully making some friends!


4 replies
User Profile: TU100OT
TU100OT September 18th, 2022

@Jaimeebear

Welcome Jaimeebear, I hope all of this heals, especially the work stress and the burning out. Welcome to the 7 cups community. Please do feel free to reach out whenever. I hope this journey with the community turns out fruitful. :)

User Profile: Kyrenthia
Kyrenthia September 19th, 2022

@Jaimeebear

Welcome to 7cups, Jaimeebear! I hope you can find all the support and help you need here. I completely understand how stressful work can get and have dealt with burnout myself. If you ever feel like talking about it, please feel free to reach out.

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 22nd, 2022

@Jaimeebear Welcome to 7cups. We welcome to the family. We are so glad to have you here.

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 22nd, 2022

@Jaimeebear So very sorry to hear this.

I truly am.

Maybe try a listener here at 7cups.

Also, we have support rooms here at 7cups, where members support each other and where members come for support.

I hope this helps.

load more
User Profile: caringTurtle7179
caringTurtle7179 September 19th, 2022

Nice

User Profile: caringTurtle7179
caringTurtle7179 September 19th, 2022

How are you doing

2 replies
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 22nd, 2022

@caringTurtle7179 I am doing very well. Thanks for asking.

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 22nd, 2022

@caringTurtle7179 How are you doing?

load more
User Profile: enchantingSugar7738
enchantingSugar7738 September 19th, 2022

❤️

User Profile: enchantingSugar7738
enchantingSugar7738 September 19th, 2022

Welcome

User Profile: enchantingSugar7738
enchantingSugar7738 September 19th, 2022

Welcome! 7Cups attractive and supportive for everyone!

User Profile: sheahudson55
sheahudson55 September 20th, 2022

@Hope Hi, all! It is such a beautiful thing to see people caring for one another! I am grateful for the journey that has led me into the helping profession. There is nothing more beautiful than a genuine connection with others. I appreciate what you all bring to the table, and your willingness to be a conduit for love and compassion. Thank you all!

2 replies
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 22nd, 2022

@sheahudson55 Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family. We are so glad to have you here.

User Profile: kindPassion386
kindPassion386 September 25th, 2022

@sheahudson55 welcome my dear. 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

load more