Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: gibsonjoshua13
gibsonjoshua13 September 26th, 2022

I just want to welcome you. Please contact me if there’s anything you need to discuss. @gibsonjoshua13

User Profile: caramelmacchiato23
caramelmacchiato23 September 26th, 2022

Hello, I am CM

User Profile: compassionateSound833
compassionateSound833 September 26th, 2022

Hi! I’m a new listener here, just thought I’d pop up and say hello! ☺️👋


1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 27th, 2022

@compassionateSound833 Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family. We are so glad to have you here.

Thank you for becoming a listener here at 7cups.

Thanks for giving of your time to help others.

load more
User Profile: blueKitten6052
blueKitten6052 September 27th, 2022

Hi uh I'm new here I just need someone talk to I don't have much friends I struggle with alot of mental illnesses

I'm diagnosed with

Generalized anxiety

CPTSD

bipolar

Bpd

DID

Bulimia

Anorexia

1 reply
User Profile: 7CupsCommunity
7CupsCommunity September 27th, 2022

@blueKitten6052

Welcome Kitten, to the community. Here is a welcome pack that you can check out and bookmark for your use: Member Welcome Pack. We look forward to seeing you in the community.

load more
User Profile: Mnilly
Mnilly September 27th, 2022

Hello 👋

1 reply
User Profile: SleepyShyCat
SleepyShyCat September 27th, 2022

@Mnilly

Hello! Welcome to 7cups! We're glad you're here 😺 I hope you find the kind of support you're looking for - there's plenty here 💖

load more
User Profile: Songbird2625
Songbird2625 September 27th, 2022

@Hope Hi I joined here yesterday. I struggle with self worth, anxiety and other things. I am hoping to heal from my past.

User Profile: IMMohn2
IMMohn2 September 27th, 2022

Hello everyone. My name is Isaac and as you can see I'm new here. I'm currently here due to financial stress. Actually about to be homeless in 3 days. You could best help me by giving some advice. Thank you very much!

User Profile: SweetPapaya
SweetPapaya September 27th, 2022

Eva

User Profile: CaringPurple
CaringPurple September 27th, 2022

Hi I’m Lauren!

1 reply
User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022
Hello there lauren, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3
load more
User Profile: SupLeader
SupLeader September 27th, 2022

Thanks for the welcome