Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Oneinamillion12
Oneinamillion12 September 29th, 2022

Welcome to 7cups, a safe and compassionate community for everyone. I hope 7cups can make your day better.

User Profile: TurtleInTheClouds
TurtleInTheClouds September 29th, 2022

Just saying hi. I'm not really sure what to expect from this service, but I need to start somewhere. I have no doubt I need an actual therapist. I've somehow managed to get by on my own through 50 years of life (though certainly not without my struggles) but this year has been too much. Too many problems all at once and I am completely overwhelmed and see now way out of it. Honestly, the only thing that has kept me from talking to an actual therapist is that I wouldn't even know where to begin and I feel like it would take the rest of my life in therapy sessions to even explain everything that is going on with me right now.

Not suicidal by any means (and never have been) but I just can't deal with it all. I'm pretty much at my breaking point.

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 29th, 2022

@TurtleInTheClouds Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family.

We are glad to have you here.

I hope you find 7cups really helpful for you.

load more
User Profile: colorfulJoy7310
colorfulJoy7310 September 29th, 2022

Hello! Im a trained listener with 7 cups and I mostly deal with issues like anxiety, depression and grief alongside general mental health. Having been through problems with grief, anxiety and depression myself I try my best to lend an ear to anyone that needs it since just talking about it is a huge step in the right direction.

User Profile: limegreenTriangle8504
limegreenTriangle8504 September 29th, 2022

Hi, I'm a victim of domestic abuse and I'm struggling mentally and physically. I'm getting out of the marriage finally but still living in the same house till I find somewhere to live (which would require a miracle in the middle of a property crisis). I'm always afraid and in fight or flight mode. I need to be around kind and compassionate people, so I'm happy to be here. I also need a miracle desperately so i would appreciate your prayers too :) Thank you

User Profile: preyaugh711
preyaugh711 September 29th, 2022

I am glad you are here! Welcome!

User Profile: AmethystArtist13
AmethystArtist13 September 30th, 2022

❤️💜❤️

User Profile: TheAlchemist1111
TheAlchemist1111 September 30th, 2022

welcome.gif

User Profile: thoughtfulDoggo6402
thoughtfulDoggo6402 September 30th, 2022

Hi! I am here seeking validation and support with my mental health/ physical health/ trauma journey. I have been told a lot has happened to me in the past and affects me greatly with how I act and cope with things and I want it to change. I know my identity crisis seal squishmallow who is actually a walrus named Carlos will be sad for me to not be in bed everyday but I know it will help me a lot :)


User Profile: DarkerMind3
DarkerMind3 September 30th, 2022

So glad to join in helping everyone here

User Profile: Sunshineprada
Sunshineprada October 1st, 2022

Hello I am a new listener but I hope to help many in here :)