Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Dattoast
Dattoast October 1st, 2022

Hey all, I'm Tim. I'm just here because I was looking for cheap counseling at 2am honestly, but at this point I'll take what help is offered to me. Really just need someone to help. This is really hard to type, lol. I've been struggling for way too long alone and I think it's getting to be too much, so I'm happy to be here and eager to get started.

User Profile: SierraLima
SierraLima October 1st, 2022

Welcomeeee :)

User Profile: DarkerMind3
DarkerMind3 October 1st, 2022

So glad to be a part of this

User Profile: Littleblacklily
Littleblacklily October 1st, 2022

Hi there. I'm not exactly new here but I don't think I have introduced myself yet. 👋

I am very happy that we have this beautiful community with available listeners and emotional support. Members that support each other and heal together in a safe space. Thank you 7 cups. ❣

I've been in therapy and done the work but sometimes you just need something inbetween, someone to talk to, even after you finish therapy and are dealing with things in life. I also use this as a space to find support for myself when I need a break from supporting others, I think that is very healthy. You get to reverse the roles and be reminded of what is important when listening. 💙

User Profile: gazemaze
gazemaze October 2nd, 2022

Hi, I just found this place today. Decided to make an account since I know there will soon be a time I really need to talk to someone about what's on my mind. However, this is also giving me major anxiety since I really don't do well with talking to people or new environments. I hope I'll get more comfortable with time. I've been struggling a lot with my dad being very sick and it has me anxious, sleepless, scared, and depressed. It'd be nice to get some of my problems out from banging around in my head. I'm really trying to hold it together.

October 2nd, 2022

Welcome to all new members! Sending positive vibes to all, stay healthy and stay blessed.

User Profile: Disney77
Disney77 October 2nd, 2022

Hello everyone :)

User Profile: Disney77
Disney77 October 2nd, 2022

Hello :)

User Profile: Disney77
Disney77 October 2nd, 2022

happy 2 chat

User Profile: Armytae
Armytae October 3rd, 2022

Hey soulful listeners. please share your experience and tips in 7 cups