Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: LovingPositivity
LovingPositivity October 4th, 2022

Hello! :)

i hope you are doing well, I’m always here if you need someone to talk to

User Profile: softsunshine202
softsunshine202 October 4th, 2022

Hello everyone!


User Profile: Pics0120
Pics0120 October 5th, 2022

Hi I'm a new listener here and I just wanted to say Hi to everyone! Talk to me if you feel like it! Love lots to everyone!

2 replies
User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

Warm Welcome @Pics0120


😊

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 16th, 2022

@Pics0120 Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so grateful to have you here!

load more
User Profile: Namrah
Namrah October 5th, 2022

Hello everyone! I’m a listener here.

User Profile: cherishbabe143
cherishbabe143 October 5th, 2022

Hi I'm Adeline.. I'm here to help others and be inspiration to others as well

1 reply
User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022
Hello there cherishbabe143, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3
load more
User Profile: cherishbabe143
cherishbabe143 October 5th, 2022

Welcome guys.. i hope you are doing well ☺️

User Profile: Porta1985
Porta1985 October 5th, 2022

welcome one and all, good luck and take care. All the best to everyone

User Profile: isfpzehra
isfpzehra October 5th, 2022

Hi! I’m zehra and I’ve just become a listener today :)

3 replies
User Profile: morningJasmine202
morningJasmine202 October 5th, 2022

@isfpzehra

hi zehra, actually i just becoming a listener today, but anyway welcome zehra, all the best to you and everyone here


User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

Welcome @isfpzehra

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022
Hello there isfpzehra, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3
load more
User Profile: morningJasmine202
morningJasmine202 October 5th, 2022

@Hope

hello everyone, my name is Jasmine and i just joined today. I actually come here to developing my skills and i just want to help as much as i can.

Have a nice day everyone~~

1 reply
User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022
Hello there morningjasmin202, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3
load more
User Profile: Ezra12
Ezra12 October 5th, 2022

Hola estarás bien lo se ten paciencia, se que saldrás adelante