Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: cherishbabe143
cherishbabe143 October 7th, 2022

Hi guys, . .i know what you've been going through coz we are fighting our different battles in life. I understand that it is hard to find someone who is willing to listen and understand that's why I am here for my advocacy to help others even if you are fighting your own battles. Let's hold our hands together and help others empathetically.

1 reply
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 October 28th, 2022

@cherishbabe143 Welcome to the community! That's exactly what 7 cups is for and we are all very happy to work with each other to achieve this goal! Thank you for being here!

load more
User Profile: cherishbabe143
cherishbabe143 October 7th, 2022

Hello welcome to the group ☺️

User Profile: Rachellistens207
Rachellistens207 October 8th, 2022

Hey everyone, I'm a new Listener and I can't wait to meet you all! Welcome to all new Members!

1 reply
User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hello there, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3

load more
User Profile: markzzmq
markzzmq October 8th, 2022

@Hope

welcome!

User Profile: naturelover36
naturelover36 October 8th, 2022

Hello there!


I'm a new listener, looking forward to support and be supported in this community.

User Profile: easyPeach9066
easyPeach9066 October 8th, 2022

@Hope

hi i joined this site just now and i am here cause i hate myself

User Profile: milani0
milani0 October 8th, 2022

@Hope. hi there, im milani and when I was 8 I had a traumatic accident which people said “could have been worse” they didn’t understand what I was going through i couldn’t sleep at night but was too little to take sleeping meds so I had to comfort myself tell myself that everything was fine, I still couldn’t go to sleep, my parents took me to a hospital and they told us to take me outside more so I would try to get my mind off of what had happened I was so shocked I stayed like this for months luckily for me I went to parks every day trying to have some fun getting my mind off of things and it had worked! Then another life change I moved over a state from a huge city to a small town suburbs such a drastic change that only somebody from the suburbs would understand it was much quieter here i couldn’t hear ambulances or party’s from across the block, I heard crickets a insect I had never heard before. When I got to the suburbs I enrolled in a public elementary school I got bullied and called “Indian” for the earrings I wore and they would call me carrot finger for the accident I had gone through. To this day people tell me “it could have been worse”. Now I get bullied for my weight for not being “enough”, there is much more I wanted to say but maybe I’ll say that another time? Sorry if I wrote to much I have never told anybody about this.

1 reply
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 1st, 2022

@milani0 That's so hurtfull... All these people are so small and don't know how to feel their emotional gaps. It happens to go through that and there is a way out, no matter how challenging it may be. You already took the first step which is coming here and talking openly about it. We want you to know we are proud of you for that and that you are strong. Next, don't hesitate to connect with a listener to talk about this further. Remember, there's always hope! Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing!

load more
User Profile: ZIGARUNIE
ZIGARUNIE October 8th, 2022

Hi. I am Julia. Thx for the welcome. I am dealing with Magor Depression, PTSD, Anxiety, Fibromyalgia, Migraines, Arthritice, Insomnia, sleep Apnea, Tinnitus, Vertigo and TMJ. At current the Depression, Anxiety and PTSD are at the front of life. I do mindfulness practices using the "Insight Timer" application on my cell phone at night with earbuds, so I don't bug my husband. I have recently experienced challenges some negative ulcer medication interaction with my antidepressants and am starting to get medication management better regulated. I am also looking for a counselor/therapist to assist with all the above-mentioned challenges, especially the Depression, Anxiety and PTSD. I like reading the other posts and would like to post myself. THX

1 reply
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 1st, 2022

@ZIGARUNIE Sounds quite overwhelming! Please don't hesitate to connect with a listener to talk further about it. We're here for you and welcome to the community!

load more
User Profile: Pooja7Cups
Pooja7Cups October 8th, 2022

Heyy everyone! New here but I'm really enjoying the process! Glad ro be able to listen to people who require support!

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

Welcome @Pooja7Cups


😊

load more
User Profile: Pooja7Cups
Pooja7Cups October 9th, 2022

Loving my time here!

2 replies
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 October 11th, 2022

@Pooja7Cups Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family. We are so glad to have you here.

I am so glad your loving your time here at 7cups, so far.

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 October 28th, 2022

@Pooja7Cups Glad to hear this.

load more