Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: AdzukiBeans
AdzukiBeans October 9th, 2022

Hi, I'm new here. I've been aware of 7 Cups for years now but never used it until now. I've had mental illnesses for most of my life and am struggling to get by each day.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

Welcome @AdzukiBeans

Glad to have you here 😊

load more
User Profile: sunlightrays001
sunlightrays001 October 9th, 2022

Hello! I am a new listener.

3 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 23rd, 2022

@sunlightrays001 Hi sunlightrays001! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here!

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 October 23rd, 2022

@sunlightrays001 Welcome to 7cups. We are so glad to have you here.

Thank you for giving of your time, to listen to others.

Thanks for being a listener here at 7cups.



User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hello there sunlightrays001, welcome to 7cups! I'm so happy you've joined our community <3

load more
User Profile: Maxx14
Maxx14 October 10th, 2022

I'm here to help, and willing to listen. there are lots of people who is suffering now because of depression.

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 23rd, 2022

@Maxx14 Hi Maxx14! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here! I agree, depression among the population is rising. I hope we are able to support people through it. Thank you!

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hi there Maxx14, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3

load more
User Profile: stezy
stezy October 10th, 2022

hello, i dunno where to start, I stress..A LOT.....then i stress about being stressed. then stressing about being stressed causes me stress. i know i need help. i have tried to get help. my self worth and importance are less significant than dog poop. i am alone. i dont have even one friend

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 October 28th, 2022

@stezy Welcome to 7cups.

Welcome to the family.

We are so glad to have you here.

load more
User Profile: Negativityfreezone
Negativityfreezone October 10th, 2022

Hi! My name is Luna! I’m studying Psychology in college and love the city 💗

4 replies
User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

A very WARM WELCOME @Negativityfreezone


😊

User Profile: FluffyPanda12
FluffyPanda12 October 11th, 2022

Nice to have you her welcome @Negativityfreezone

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 23rd, 2022

@Negativityfreezone Hi Luna! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here!

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hello there Luna, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3

load more
User Profile: Negativityfreezone
Negativityfreezone October 10th, 2022

Heyooo my name is Luna! I study Psychology in college and love the city, I prefer dogs and I am a big health freak!

2 replies
User Profile: GingerSpiceEverythingNice
GingerSpiceEverythingNice October 10th, 2022

@Negativityfreezone Welcome, Luna! I love your name!

User Profile: Josh3889
Josh3889 October 10th, 2022

@Negativityfreezone

Welcome to the family! : )

load more
User Profile: GingerSpiceEverythingNice
GingerSpiceEverythingNice October 10th, 2022

@Hope

Hi all! How do you all manage to help others without stressing over their struggles? I find myself so worried on their behalf. It's rather tiring because I know it's out of my control, but I don't know how to stop feeling stressed about it.

User Profile: GingerSpiceEverythingNice
GingerSpiceEverythingNice October 10th, 2022

@Hope

Hello all! I'm still pretty new, and it's hard to help without giving advice! I keep wanting to help people fix their problems. I have a lot to learn about how to be a good listener and not an advice-giver.

1 reply
User Profile: Blissfullyblue4U
Blissfullyblue4U October 14th, 2022

@GingerSpiceEverythingNice Hello! I am in the same boat as you! I just joined a few hours ago but I am already learning so many new things! I look forward to listening.

load more
User Profile: softFlower8950
softFlower8950 October 11th, 2022

Hi everyone! I am a new listener. I'm looking forward to being involved and, hopefully, helping people feel less alone.

3 replies
User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

Warm Welcome @softFlower8950


😊

User Profile: democraticCoconut192
democraticCoconut192 October 12th, 2022

@softFlower8950 Great to have you here and have support for each other!

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hello there softflower8950, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you've joined our community <3

load more
User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

@Hope

A very warm welcome to all our new members !

❤️