Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: twitchy1203
twitchy1203 October 11th, 2022

@Hope Hello, I am 14 and i have Agoraphobia, Anxiety & Panic Attack.

2 replies
User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 12th, 2022

Welcome to Cups @twitchy1203


😊

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 October 27th, 2022

@twitchy1203 Thank you for being here dear. We are here for you. Please don't hesitate to connect with a listener to talk further about your concerns. Welcome to the community!

load more
User Profile: supportiveHeart1974
supportiveHeart1974 October 11th, 2022

Welcome to 7 cups. I am an active listener. I hope you are able to find someone that you feel comfortable chatting with.

1 reply
User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hi there supportiveHeart1974, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3

load more
User Profile: kayleebee
kayleebee October 12th, 2022

HI all. New member here. Not sure what I'm looking for yet. Need some help for sure.

2 replies
User Profile: Josh3889
Josh3889 October 12th, 2022

@kaylee68

Welcome to the family, if you ever need a chat just click on my profile!

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hello there kayleebee, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3

load more
User Profile: TrappoutK
TrappoutK October 12th, 2022

@Hope My name is K, I'm a new member for 7 cups and excited to be here. I love helping people out with there problems and/or being there for them as a listener. I'm grateful there's other kids out there like me with same problems because it makes it easier to help each other out.

Have a great day!❤️

"If it didn't make you don't let it break you"

7 replies
User Profile: Josh3889
Josh3889 October 12th, 2022

@TrappoutK

Thank you so much for being here!

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 October 12th, 2022

@TrappoutK Welcome here! It's nice to have you here at 7cups. Happy chatting

User Profile: MaddieR137
MaddieR137 October 12th, 2022

@TrappoutK

Welcome K! :)

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 October 13th, 2022

@TrappoutK Welcome to 7cups.

We are glad to have you here.

User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 14th, 2022

Welcome @TrappoutK

Loving the quote, so true :)

❤️


User Profile: Jadesilence
Jadesilence October 14th, 2022

@TrappoutK Welcome to 7 Cups!

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hello there K, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3

load more
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 October 12th, 2022

@Hope Thank you Hope! Welcome all, listeners and members. We are all happy to have you! We are here to support you and answer any questions you may have. Thank you for introducing yourselves!

User Profile: PurpleLilyX
PurpleLilyX October 13th, 2022

Welcome To 7cups! My Name is Purple and I’d love to connect with you x

User Profile: miraculousMango5391
miraculousMango5391 October 13th, 2022

@Hope thanks for being so welcoming!

User Profile: miraculousMango5391
miraculousMango5391 October 13th, 2022

Welcome everyone!!

User Profile: Cokito1
Cokito1 October 13th, 2022

Nice


User Profile: Cokito1
Cokito1 October 13th, 2022

Nice