Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: sa2000
sa2000 October 18th, 2022

Welcoming all the members here with love and compassion ♥️

User Profile: redmane
redmane October 18th, 2022

Hello. I'm interested in improving my wellbeing and looking forward to this journey. I struggle with anxiety and depression and am working towards the best version of me I can be.

4 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 18th, 2022

@redmane

I hope that being part of the 7 cups community you get the help your looking for. 😸

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 October 19th, 2022

@redmane

Welcome redmane! 😄 This is a good place to find people who understand what you're going through...

User Profile: softStar563
softStar563 October 22nd, 2022

@redmane

Hey there, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you! You'll find a lot of amazing and supportive peers here at 7Cups. We are all here to support you and be there for you on your hardest days and celebrate with you on your best days!

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 23rd, 2022

@redmane Hi! I'm proud of you for getting support here at 7cups. I hope you get the support you seek. Wish you all the best!

load more
User Profile: WonderXXX
WonderXXX October 19th, 2022

Welcome

User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 19th, 2022

@Hope

WELCOME ALL ❤️

User Profile: energizingZebra3477
energizingZebra3477 October 20th, 2022

Hi there! I am excited for joining 7 cups!😊

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 21st, 2022

@energizingZebra3477 Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here!

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hello there energizingzebra3477, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you've joined our community <3

load more
User Profile: bexrosey1
bexrosey1 October 20th, 2022

Hi there I’m Bex!

User Profile: bexrosey1
bexrosey1 October 20th, 2022

My name is Bex!!

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 21st, 2022

@bexrosey1 Hi Bex! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here!

load more
User Profile: MesaJackson
MesaJackson October 20th, 2022

@Hope

looking forward to working with people.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 21st, 2022

@MesaJackson Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here!

load more
User Profile: awesomeJet2022
awesomeJet2022 October 21st, 2022

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Hello my name is jet, and i am here to be a listener and also learn coping skills, i am seeking any type of support,

any support would be the ebst


1 reply
User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hi there, welcome to 7cups! I'm glad you're here <3

load more
User Profile: dancingMelon9844
dancingMelon9844 October 21st, 2022

Hello I am dancingmelon, it has been a very interesting journey helping others and bettering my therapeutic commuication.

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 21st, 2022

@dancingMelon9844 Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here!

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hi dancingmelon9844, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3

load more