Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Dallady
Dallady October 22nd, 2022

👋 I'm Dani. Hope everyone's well! I'm not...but am working on it; sucks

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 23rd, 2022

@Dallady Hi Dani! I'm proud of you for working on yourself. You got this!

load more
User Profile: HelenaSays
HelenaSays October 22nd, 2022

Haiiii!! I’m Sage, a newer listener with less experience, but I’m still here to help! ^^ Feel free to message me anytime!!

4 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 23rd, 2022

@HelenaSays Hi Sage! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here. Good luck!

2 replies
User Profile: HelenaSays
HelenaSays October 23rd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

Why, thank you! Good luck to you as well :>

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 23rd, 2022

@HelenaSays you're most welcome. We really appreciate you!

load more
load more
User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hello there sage, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3

load more
User Profile: RainCloud19
RainCloud19 October 22nd, 2022

Welcome ☺️

User Profile: RainCloud19
RainCloud19 October 22nd, 2022

Hi! mI'm Raincloud19. I'm new here but I will listen, and hope that I could help.

3 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 23rd, 2022

@RainCloud19 Hi Raincloud19! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here. Good luck!

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022

Hi raincloud, that's great! Welcome to 7cups <3

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 October 24th, 2022

@RainCloud19 Welcome to 7cups. We are so glad to have you here.

Welcome to the family.

Hopefully I will see you in some of the group support rooms, here at 7cups.

load more
User Profile: Lovenotes5544
Lovenotes5544 October 23rd, 2022

@Hope Hi there! I'm a listener newbie. I'm really excited to you join you all and learn new stuff. I hope we have a wonderful time here❤️!

2 replies
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 October 23rd, 2022

@Lovenotes5544 Welcome to 7cups. We are glad to have you.

Thank you for becoming a listener.

Welcome to the family.

User Profile: GeeTee
GeeTee October 24th, 2022

@Lovenotes5544 Welcome! I am a newbie as well, and look forward to being a help to others as well!

load more
User Profile: ambitioushope1234
ambitioushope1234 October 23rd, 2022

@Hope i am seeking help for depression, ptsd, anxiety.

2 replies
User Profile: CallumCares421
CallumCares421 October 23rd, 2022

@ambitioushope1234

Welcome to 7cups! It takes a lot to reach out, I hope you find the support you need.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 28th, 2022

@ambitioushope1234 Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so glad to have you here. I hope you find the support you seek in this community. Have a nice day!

load more
User Profile: HealthyStoic
HealthyStoic October 23rd, 2022

Thank you for the resources and support!!!

User Profile: healwithme00
healwithme00 October 23rd, 2022





A big hello to everyone.

My name is Erica, I'm a young lady and mom of a wonderful boy.

I'm here for you. I've been around helping others my whole life, mentally and spiritually. I have a passion for it and it makes me happy.

All of us have been through something in the past and are still going through it, but it's important to have someone to help and point you in the right direction. That's what it's all about. It's about humanity and support.

I truly believe that we can do this together, even if I'm a newbie.🫱🏻‍🫲🏿

2 replies
User Profile: GeeTee
GeeTee October 24th, 2022

@chatwitherica Nice to meet you, and welcome! I’m a newbie here too, I feel the same way. I think it’s great to find a community where we can be a shoulder to lean on for those who might not be able to talk with others otherwise.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 25th, 2022

@chatwitherica Hi Erica! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here!

load more
User Profile: AlohaFlowers11
AlohaFlowers11 October 24th, 2022

@Hope Forgiveness is such of a long enduring journey that takes time and also effort. But once forgiveness is received it's an feeling that cant be described.

1 reply
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 October 24th, 2022

@AlohaFlowers11 That's very true. Welcome to 7cups! We are all here for you to support you in this journey!

load more
User Profile: StrawberryJoy1883
StrawberryJoy1883 October 24th, 2022

Hello!


3 replies
User Profile: welbie107
welbie107 October 24th, 2022

Hello!! Glad to have you here!

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 25th, 2022

@StrawberryJoy1883 Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here!

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 2nd, 2022

@StrawberryJoy1883 Hi and welcome to our community! We're happy to have you here.

load more