Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!
-
This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.
Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!
Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?
How can we best support you?
Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!
Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!
edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021
Hello!
Hello!! Glad to have you here!
@StrawberryJoy1883 Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here!
@StrawberryJoy1883 Hi and welcome to our community! We're happy to have you here.
Glad to be here.
@StrawberryJoy1883 Hi! We're so glad to have you here as well! We're all here for you if you have any questions. Wishing you the best for your journey as a listener here!
Welcome everyone! @Hope
Hello! You guys can call me Welbie : ) I’m a newbie listener here started yesterday
@welbie107 Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the 7cups family.
We are so glad to have you here.
Thank you for becoming a listener here at 7cups.
Thank you for sharing your time with us.
@welbie107 Hi Welbie! Welcome to 7cups. We're so grateful to have you here
@welbie107 Welcome to the community dear. As a listener you'll learn amny things about yourself, team spirit and listening. It's a great experience. glad to have you here!
@Hope hi
@ZoroFoxyy Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so glad to have you here!
@ZoroFoxyy Welcome to 7cups.
Welcome to the family.
Hi,
I am here because I really enjoy helping people even it if it just listening to them. I am always looking for ways to give back to society to make it a better place. I am especially attracted to people that deal with anxiety.
@Heisalivetoday Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so grateful to have you here!
@Heisalivetoday Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We really appreciate you! Thank you for all you do for the community.
@Heisalivetoday Helping others is very important dear. Society needs people like you! We are all very happy to have you here.
❤️
✌🏼
@warmTruth3618 Welcome to the community! We're so glad to have you here!
Hi everyone, I'm Moomstone! I am here to listen and to help anyone who needs support, even though I am new. I hope to get to know the community better overtime!
@PearlNight Welcome!!
@PearlNight Welcome to the community! We are happy to have you here. Emotional support is indeed something very important. Every listener is equally important and needed. Thank you for introducing yourself!
@PearlNight
Welcome to 7 Cups - great to have you here :)
I am pretty new here, but I am eager to help! Please do not hesitate to reach out anytime about anything!
@A987A789 Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We really appreciate you!
@A987A789 This is so kind of you and we're glad to have people like you in the community! I'm sure you'll do great as a listener. We're here for you as well!