Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Mpinkston24
Mpinkston24 October 27th, 2022

I am new and eager to see what I can learn

1 reply
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 October 27th, 2022

@Mpinkston24 Welcome to the community! Apart from receiving and providing support you'll always have the chance to follow training guides and develop through your growth path! We're so glad to have you here and we're here for you!

load more
User Profile: SafespaceM1
SafespaceM1 October 27th, 2022

Hello

3 replies
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 October 27th, 2022

@SafespaceM1 Welcome to the community! Thank you for introducing yourself!

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 October 28th, 2022

@SafespaceM1 Welcome to 7cups.

Nice to have you here.

I hope to see you around.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 29th, 2022

@SafespaceM1 Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so glad to have you here!

load more
User Profile: NJ1974
NJ1974 October 27th, 2022

Hi, my name is Natalie and I am new here. Looking forward to using this site and having someone to talk to. I suffer from depression and anxiety and life is just hard sometimes and it is nice to have people that you can relate to.

4 replies
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 October 27th, 2022

@NJ1974 Welcome to our community! We're all here for you and you can always connect with a listener to receive support. Thank you for introducing yourself, we're glad you're here!

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 October 28th, 2022

@NJ1974 Welcome to 7cups.

It is really nice to met you.

I hope to see you around sometime.

Hi back.

I am Mango.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 29th, 2022

@NJ1974 Hi Natalie! Welcome to 7cups! We're so glad to have you here! I hope you find the support you're looking for in this community.

User Profile: Sydney1083
Sydney1083 October 30th, 2022

@NJ1974

Hi Natalie, it's nice to meet you! There will always be a supportive listener available whenever you need to talk. Welcome to 7 cups!

load more
User Profile: StrawberryJoy1883
StrawberryJoy1883 October 27th, 2022

@Hope Testing

User Profile: carefreeNarwhal88
carefreeNarwhal88 October 27th, 2022

That's cool

User Profile: CerebralShinobi
CerebralShinobi October 28th, 2022

Good things are on their way, don't lose hope.


2 replies
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 October 28th, 2022

@CerebralShinobi That's very true! Thank you for starting with this inspiring message and welcome to the community!

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 30th, 2022

@CerebralShinobi Thank you for your positivity! I wish this for everyone. Have a wonderful day!

load more
User Profile: Ailish123
Ailish123 October 28th, 2022

Hello everybody! My name is @ailish123 and I am an active listener, I hope everyone is well. Welcome to 7 cups I hope this wonderful app can provide some support to talk through any issues you may have!

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 29th, 2022

@Ailish123 Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so glad to have you here!

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 12th, 2022

@Ailish123 Welcome! Providing active listening will teach you do much about yourself and others! Wishing you an amzing journey here!

load more
User Profile: themerlin
themerlin October 28th, 2022

Thanks

User Profile: CuriousYoungMind
CuriousYoungMind October 28th, 2022

Hi

User Profile: CuriousYoungMind
CuriousYoungMind October 28th, 2022

Wellcome newbies